• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
romans, bactrians etc. rejoice! it seems rome II is coming! but the question is... will the map be enlarged?????

I have a feeling that it will be like Epigoni, end in the eaves of India.

Do want!

I think if Rome 2 was made using a ck2 template it would sell. I personally have been looking for a good strategy game set in the time period that isn't 5+ years old. I think it's something the market really needs and it's either going to be rome 2 or rome total war 2, but one of these companies needs to make it already!

Will there be any Comet sighted events in Rome2 and how many options will there be? Can I buy a comet sighted DLC and a DLC for the DLC with more options?

A little disappointed this wasn't present in CK2.

A EU Rome 2 ? ... I approved !

reddit and also the fact that it'd be a natural engine evolution (less character focus but still character focus, bit more war focus to move to another game alter on, EU4? *grins*). Hope I'm not wrong but there is more and more clamor to get rome 2 so hopefully our prayers will be heard

They should make EU: Antiquity, which would focus on the time of Peloponnesian War through up til the time of Crusader Kings.
It should feature playable Greek city-states, the empires of the Near East, Rome, Carthage etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.