• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will "sign" for Rome 2 later on. I have quite recently bought it and I have not played it enough be sure I would buy Rome 2. But I think I would.

I would however buy it if it would begin a little earlier. Maybe around 450 BC. Or maybe a little earlier. Then Rome had not conquered Italy and I could try to unite the Italian peninsula as a Etruscan state, some Greek state to the south or even as the Gallic people in Northern Italy. And I think other people would like to unite Italy as Rome.

And to the east the Persian empire still exists...

I have been pretty open in my view that a Rome II would be not just a good thing, but also a commercial success....but still, /signed!

/signed Putin-style... counts as 10 votes

Well eventually PI runs dry of historical time to simulate into games, so im guessing at sometime after "The 6-days war, The game","Neandartal vs. Homo sapiens" or "EU: C". Rome 2 will be announced

Let's add my useless-in-any-possible-point-of-view-you-try-to-look-at-it post into the list

Would buy it.

/sign

Status
Not open for further replies.