+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 35 60 ... LastLast

Thread: who wants rome 2?

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms event

/sign
    Never played Rome but always liked the look of it. Might pick it up sometime. Would love to see a 2 though.

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldVictoria 2V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight
    Hoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Signing.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Sword of the StarsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I would buy it and/or expansion of Rome.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

/sign (with all my heart)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

/sign

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I'm in!
    Europa Universalis 3 = Because conquering the world is what we all dream about.

Europa Universalis 4 = Because conquering your closest rival is what we all dream about.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I'd buy that for a...well more than a dollar.

Me but I believe the game should have an earlier start date. It should start far closer to the death of Alexander and should end with the death of Rome. This truncated version we currently have makes it so you basically have to play as one of the largest nations or you have no chance in hell.

A sequel with more of a focus on the CK2-style character management would be amazing, and I'd preorder it in a heartbeat. I agree that an earlier start date and further end date would be beneficial, as well.

MEE!! o/
    also i'd love to see a game from the time of eu:rome to cKII. That's one of the most times in history

an late roman empire mod is being made for CK 2

warrior of rome

50 games registered

Rome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i can't find where to preorder. ^^
    advienne que pourra

Tanto nomini nullum par elogium Nicolaus Machiavelli

My english is bad? nah I'm French and its a duty to make mistake in English ^^

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

After playing CK2 and seeing what Rome could become...

/sign! /sign! /sign!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourMagickaVictoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

/sign, though I'd prefer an expansion.
    The Iron Horde: A Kirghiz Narrative AAR My Inkwell.

"There is nowhere else. You will only tread a circle, Titus Groan. There's not a road, not a track, but it will lead you home. For everything comes to Gormenghast."

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Blog Entries
    /sign.

If there is a Rome2 I hope they at least use 'common era' dating, if not BC/A.D. That AUC date always made the seem less real to me for some reason.
    A multitude of rulers is not a good thing. Let there be one ruler, one king.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Puritan View Post
    /sign.

If there is a Rome2 I hope they at least use 'common era' dating, if not BC/A.D. That AUC date always made the seem less real to me for some reason.
    Really? I thought it was one of the more interesting ideas of Rome. Besides, you can always get the BC/AD date by just hovering the cursor over the AVC date.

Maybe if it was switchable, that might be better to appease both opinions...
    EU: Rome, the way it should have been.
    Europa Imperialis Map Mod v0.1d

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku

Yessssss!
    "I have had one aim in regard to France in the last fourteen years, since the making of peace: to get her to forget the war... I want you to forgive Sedan as you have forgiven Waterloo."- Bismarck

Darkest HourVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Do want.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 35 60 ... LastLast