+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just another question about alliance.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

Just another question about alliance.

Okei the case is..

right now i play a game as Spain and is the number 1 military power in the World. Italy my ally together with it sphere the ottomans are now at war with Austria, France and UK for the Istra region. Italy is failing terribly and getting their ass beaten. France have a WG for Piedmonte and Austria have a WG for a province in the balkans. What im wondering is, why dont Italy send me a call ally for help when they get beaten so hard? It just makes no sense when we have a relation of 200 i havent been to war with Austria, UK r France in years. Why can`t the AI at least be a bit smart and actually ask their ally the number 1 military power in the world to help. If they did i could doomstack France in seconds and help the war in their favour.. Anyone have any ideas why they suck so bad, or if there is any future patch that will do smthin about this ?

You should be able to do a Status Quo WG when Italy is almost beaten.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Pooned View Post
    You should be able to do a Status Quo WG when Italy is almost beaten.
    Not unless they lose GP status and you get them friendly.

You could just declare war on France separately...

Private
    Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2

The province of Limburg in the Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post
    You could just declare war on France separately...
    But wouldn't that cause him to recieve some infamy? Or would he automatically be offered a justified wargoal because France is fighting his ally?

Cheers

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

Yeah well i just used a free CB and freed the part that France share core with Italy.. But at least i think its still weird that they wont ask for help. later my other ally USA was at war for Russian Alaska with Russia, UK and France and they didnt ask for help either.. o.0

+ Reply to Thread