• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kyriakos

Writer
May 21, 2010
Hello once again :D

Since i have been facing some serious issues with my gfx card and cannot run euIII anymore, i decided to give this excellent game (For the Glory) another chance.

Are there any new mods currently being created for it?

If so i could possibly help with gfx.

My gfx making skills have improved a bit, here is a small sample of my latest work:

k3z43.png

I hope you are all well, looking forward to talking to you,

Kyriakos

Hi :)

I am mostly good with buildings, particularly European ones and Byzantine are my favorite... Can you direct me at the current building graphical work in PV (i mean which folder has it, so i can alter it and post my own as a bonus) :)

Hi Kyriakos, glad to see you back!
I personally look forward to see some city graphics from you, your work is outstanding; and if you manage to pull off some medieval stuff with the same quality as you did for Civ. III, it would be amazing.
Cheers!

I will probably first made a wall graphic, since that seems to be easy and i have models for it created already.

Do you just make city graphics, or can you do culture graphics too? (The little city icons on the map)

In theory i could make those too, but they are just way too small to look good as 3d models. I doubt they would look better than the current pixel by pixel 2d work we have for them :)

I don't mean 3D models for them, I just meant new styles. :)

It has been years since i last made any 2d graphic, so i am afraid i cannot help there :)

Here are some of my newer stuff which can be used as resources, or walls and towers :)

You can use them as you want to, just do not alter them, and mention who made them in your mod if you wish to include them.

lX8Cv.png

Great job with those graphics! Why don't you turn them into an independent graphics mod? Perhaps it can then be incorporated as a whole by the rest of the modders...
Btw, nice to see more Greeks here in the forums :)