• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so when you say "who are trying to get the thread closed" you weren't referencing comments I made earlier?

No!

I was referring to certain superstitious people who claim that I'm offending their invisible space god with my relationships, and others who've said offensive things, whether overt or not.

I'm just going to say one thing. Having same sex attraction doesn't equal always having sex with the same sex.

ok and...?

straight people have dry spells too lol

No!

I was referring to certain superstitious people who claim that I'm offending their invisible space god with my relationships, and others who've said offensive things, whether overt or not.

Mea culpa then. :sad: Took me a few to calm down from having to stave off troublemakers lol. Forgive me.

I'm just going to say one thing. Having same sex attraction doesn't equal to always having sex with the same sex.

I think this is sorta what I was getting at - *talking purely about game mechanics*

Took me a few to calm down from having to stave off troublemakers lol. Forgive me.

You've spent the last two pages of this thread freaking out about people disagreeing with you on a point that is only tangential to the point of the thread in the first place; a point that was cited with actual data, while all you had in opposition to it was your personal opinion about it, or Wikipedia, or whatever.

When people called you on it, your reaction was to call them trolls, and accuse them of -- in the middle of a discussion about homophobia! -- having "some kind of bromance" for you.

Remind me who the troublemaker is here again?

My King imprisons all homosexuals , they can meet each other in dungeons deep , sometimes he tortures them , he is also a homosexual and ventures to his dungeons deep.

Grandmasta that's over and done with, let it be so please. I don't have a problem with you.

My King imprisons all homosexuals , they can meet each other in dungeons deep , sometimes he tortures them , he is also a homosexual and ventures to his dungeons deep.

LOL wtf....

Lmao...love it. xD

You cannot deny he does have a valid point. I'm not taking sides, just stating the obvious.

I think "let it rest" can also mean "stop kicking the dead horse, because the dead horse is dead."

You cannot deny he does have a valid point. I'm not taking sides, just stating the obvious.

there's no reason to "state the obvious." you're just bringing up something that's over with because you need entertainment. where are all of you people coming from anyway? stop.

My 12-year old wife (hey, it's the middle ages), as part of a cunning plan to get my foot in her father's rather large door has just turned out to be homosexual. :confused:

Is she inbred ?

Changing the subject slightly, does anyone know if this event purporting to be a way of beating the homosexuality out of your ward are a) real, b) used, and c) really such a good idea... (not talking about the brutality, more the realism of the approach being successful) - it is from the something awful forum, but the paradox forum won't let me link to the post.

Code:
# Homosexual Ward
character_event = {
	id = 38234
	desc = "EVTDESC38234"
	picture = "GFX_evt_child_play"

is_triggered_only = yes
	option = {
		name = "EVTOPTA38234" #Make the child fast to atone for its sins
		ai_chance = {
			factor = 10

modifier = {
				factor = 9
				trait = zealous
			}
		}
		FROM = {
			random = {
				chance = 20

remove_trait = homosexual
				opinion = {
					modifier = opinion_mad_at_guardian
					who = ROOT
					years = 5
				}
			}
		}
	}
	option = {
		name = "EVTOPTB38234" #Try to beat it out of him/her
		ai_chance = {
			factor = 10

modifier = {
				factor = 9
				trait = cruel
			}
		}
		FROM = {
			random = {
				chance = 10

remove_trait = homosexual
				opinion = {
					modifier = opinion_mad_at_guardian
					who = ROOT
					years = 5
				}
			}
		}
	}

Thanks for this! This is what I was looking for.

My 12-year old wife (hey, it's the middle ages) - part of my cunning plan to get my foot in her father's rather large door - has just turned out to be homosexual. :confused:

12 she's just betrothed, and I didn't know characters could acquire sexuality based traits pre-16

Status
Not open for further replies.