• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sabana

Sergeant
8 Badges
Jun 29, 2010
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
Hi

I have just started the Demo of Crusader Kings 2. Enjoyed all previous games like EU by Paradox. But in the demo when it says select units by drawing a box. Which I do. Then when I get the 2 units its says merge them into 1 unit. But the Double arrow icon is greyed out preventing me from doing this? I have gone on a day or two but I can't merge that way either. Any ideas on how to help. Thanks.

Hi

I have just started the Demo of Crusader Kings 2. Enjoyed all previous games like EU by Paradox. But in the demo when it says select units by drawing a box. Which I do. Then when I get the 2 units its says merge them into 1 unit. But the Double arrow icon is greyed out preventing me from doing this? I have gone on a day or two but I can't merge that way either. Any ideas on how to help. Thanks.

Thats odd... This worked out fine for me in demo...

I found the demo to be quirky. It could barely run on my computer, and I despaired at having to do an upgrade before buying the game. Fortunately my impetuousness got the better of me and I bought the full version which runs beautifully. Go figure.