+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant merge Units in Demo

Cant merge Units in Demo

Hi

I have just started the Demo of Crusader Kings 2. Enjoyed all previous games like EU by Paradox. But in the demo when it says select units by drawing a box. Which I do. Then when I get the 2 units its says merge them into 1 unit. But the Double arrow icon is greyed out preventing me from doing this? I have gone on a day or two but I can't merge that way either. Any ideas on how to help. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sabana View Post
    Hi

I have just started the Demo of Crusader Kings 2. Enjoyed all previous games like EU by Paradox. But in the demo when it says select units by drawing a box. Which I do. Then when I get the 2 units its says merge them into 1 unit. But the Double arrow icon is greyed out preventing me from doing this? I have gone on a day or two but I can't merge that way either. Any ideas on how to help. Thanks.
    Thats odd... This worked out fine for me in demo...

Its ok. For some reason I skipped a page (travel). So my 2 armies were in different counties so I couldn't merge.

Sergeant
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings II

Taichunghsien, T'ai-wan, Taiwan, 109373362417401, Taichunghsien, T'Ai-Wan, Taiwan
    Blog Entries
    I found the demo to be quirky. It could barely run on my computer, and I despaired at having to do an upgrade before buying the game. Fortunately my impetuousness got the better of me and I bought the full version which runs beautifully. Go figure.

+ Reply to Thread