+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a glich? or am i not understanding it right?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

a glich? or am i not understanding it right?

okay so my wife has claims on 3 duchies but i can't declare war and press them. and to make it worse, i can't inherit these claims unless i press them. so what's wrong? why can't i press them?

you can not press claims held by women. Medieval times you know. this is WAD.
    If those claims are inheritable, you have to wait for her to have a son, who will inherit the claims. Check the claims tooltip to see if they are inheritable.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

they're not inheritable, and are you sure about that? i could've sworn i pressed a claim or two belonging to my female relatives before.....

Close the worLd,.txEn eht nepO GAGA Extrem's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It could be possible if there is true-cognatic succession law or agnatic-cognatic with no male heirs left.
    Apart from that, women will get the claims, but are not eligible to use them.

+ Reply to Thread