• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i have said it before i wiil keep saying it...Paradox find a way to make the DLC'S compatible with TFH......
We almost have a working update to DI:G for TFH. It would be happening if I could get help to find out why all saved games reload as 'blank' (problem described here). I have many corrected/updated files and I think I could also get an update to Common Weapons. With both you would still need the original DLC. Once the issues are solved with DI:G for TFH then it should be easy to update DI:SS. If I had a why, then I might be able to solve it.

We almost have a working update to DI:G for TFH. It would be happening if I could get help to find out why all saved games reload as 'blank' (problem described here). I have many corrected/updated files and I think I could also get an update to Common Weapons. With both you would still need the original DLC. Once the issues are solved with DI:G for TFH then it should be easy to update DI:SS. If I had a why, then I might be able to solve it.

If you could get common weapons working you would be a God. I've been waiting for someone to update that or at least make a new mod with new units. Without common weapons this game is missing a mod based around just new units.

Perhaps you can send Panzeroo, Chromos or Novacat a pm. I am sure that they will help you out mate ;)

Are you still going to try and update DI:G and SS to TFH? I have VP for TFH and enjoy it, but I'd rather the vanilla DI:G.

Last edited:
Reactions: