• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its sad... i like DD but when someone pays for stuff there should be a kind of "support". Nothing happens here a long time also on the German version...

Where can I find the event for intervention in Spain? I had it once but I can't find it and I can't seem to recreate the conditions for it to happen again. :(

Its sad... i like DD but when someone pays for stuff there should be a kind of "support". Nothing happens here a long time also on the German version...

Please realize that these products were designed for a certain version of HOI 3. He has promised a 3.06 version of the mod, but since 3.06 is still in beta and in another post Paradox said that there is more they are going to do to 3.06 since it will be the last patch for FTM. Now if he does do a update for TFH, it is up to him. He could have left it as a product for just for the version of the game he created it for, but all his products he has updated to FTM 3.05 which is the last official release of FTM. So in my eyes, he is good and we got our moneys worth. I would love to see a TFH version of all his mods, but we can't expect him to keep making updates to his mod, when we pay PI for the new version of the game and he gets nothing for his update. I for one would gladly pay a small amount for his upgrades for these mods or a "Improved" version of his mods for TFH. DD can not take his mods off of the sales location they are on, PI can. I just wish the sellers would put the info out about what versions of the game these mods were made for so people are not confused what version of HOI3 they work on.

I still find SS a better play over TFH. Japan is way more active in SS.

i have said it before i wiil keep saying it...Paradox find a way to make the DLC'S compatible with TFH......

They have in their eyes. As I stated before, these DLCs created by non-Paradox employees are made for a certain version of the game. They are playable if you run the game in FTM option you have with new TFH game. Ofcoarse you will not be using the TFH code, but the DLC is still playable. I do wish they would state which version of the game each of these DLCs work with so people know before purchase, IE on the DLCs information page. But since these DLCs are not made by Paradox, it is not really Paradox's responsibilty to update them to any future version of the game. Anyone heard from DD recently?