• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have you considered making the Philippines US territory or something maybe? Maybe over an event once war with Japan breaks out or something. Just for gameplay reasons, because right now it is fucked up, you can't have a single infantry division on the Philippines they will immediately be out of supplies and what's even more ridiculous, the Philippines won't accept any supply trade with me - propably cause they have no money, but why don't they request debt then?

I did see in the Overlord minigame a port in the UK was considered US (right on!) makes
supply easier to the continent! Will this be included into the main game later on when the
US forces take up residence in the UK after joining the Allies?

Also is there the Mullberry system that you were working on for ICE included?

Annex PHI might be a good thing, I'll consider it for a later patch.

There are mulberries in the battlescenario, not (yet) in the main campaign.

I got an Decision from day one on... "efect name".. i want to trigger it but nothing happens... cmp 1.4 and this mod is installed

It's not compatible with CMP (or any other mod) so I guess your problem lies here.

So, I play 2 games, in the first one after Germany invade Danemark, Germany takes control of Iceland and Greenland and send garrison there, after I take control of Iceland and Greenland with the event, the garrison reamain there.
In the 2nd game, after Germany invade Danemark, Greenland and Iceland still belong to Danemark, so no problem when I take control with the event.

Both games are here in a zip files, the '41 savefile is the first game, the '40 is the second, btw in the '40 games, MacArthur became President of USA (see here) but he is still available as a General.

Operation Downfall scenario makes me sad.

Reason one: the 2 armored-named division are square style infantry o_O.
Reason two: All of the U.S infantry division are square style. At the very least, a triangle with an artillery brigade would be nice.
Reason Three: even though it was a little bit out of place, I would've liked to see the expeditionary forces that could've been sent, such as the Commonwealth Corps and Tiger Force.

Looking through the Tech screens I was secretly hoping to find changes to the theory Section. I haven't tested the results or tried to find modifiers but it looks like the tool tips are expressing the same values as vanilla.

Does this mean there has been no tweaking of the values and thus theses would still be some what redundant still?

Looking through the Tech screens I was secretly hoping to find changes to the theory Section. I haven't tested the results or tried to find modifiers but it looks like the tool tips are expressing the same values as vanilla.

Does this mean there has been no tweaking of the values and thus theses would still be some what redundant still?
Well, atleast you need to research some to open up new research.

Well, atleast you need to research some to open up new research.

Really!? - I hadn't noticed that yet - are there theory prerequisites for some of the new tech sections?

Wow, I just noticed the Stars & Stripes addon yesterday, and as a primarily USA player I'm loving it so far (only played up to 1938 though.) Thanks so much to the devs for this!

I'm noticing some uncertainty with naming 5 star generals - they don't get a fifth star in the OOB editor, but do get bumped from "General" to "Field Marshal." I'd suggest "General of the Army" (for land generals) - yes, it would be historically inaccurate to have more than one, but that's the point of a game, right? And, it would be more accurate than "Field Marshal" in any event.

@Diday/Danevang

What are your "patch" plans? Optimization? "new" stuff? Where are you going with this DLC? (i bought it yesterday)

@Diday(Offtopic): when will you come b to ICE mod? :)

IDK if this is a bug exactly, but it's listed on Steam as a "Spritepack".

I imagine this will hurt your sales. I, for one, always immediately ignore any spritepacks that pop up for Paradox games, but purchase any real expansions. Just changing the little 3d guys isn't worth money to me. Especially for HOI3, since I always use counters.

Might want to talk to someone about fixing that!

The issue is already known, thanks. :)

I was surprised as well to see Spritepack as this DLC has no sprites at all!

@Diday/Danevang

What are your "patch" plans? Optimization? "new" stuff? Where are you going with this DLC? (i bought it yesterday)

@Diday(Offtopic): when will you come b to ICE mod? :)

First few patches will be bugfixes and then some new features and maybe units, like I did with Götterdämmerung. The big planned feature is WWIII setup.

I.C.E. will receive some love later this year.

Pls.. be gentle... ICE didnt receive love at all past half year... she could be angry with you... :)

What do i need to do that you make love lets say in summer to ICE? :)

Check out the new "Arsenal" and "USMC" tech sections.

OMG - you're right. I had stupidly not moused of the tool tips assuming they must be greyed out due to being date or event driven.

Bravo Devil - That's a very clever way of making the theory section have some relevence and importance. Has anything else been tweaked in that regard?

I just bought it and loaded it.

Question: What is the correct CheckSum?

I loaded onto a clean install (HOI3/SF/FtM 3.05) and got : EPFO...correct? - Rick