• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i realize the axis do not have enough manpower for their buffed up IC. they are wasting 200-300 IC everyday without building anything.
but once i add some manpower to jap, they were able to fight better with nat chi and and waste less IC.

any idea if manpower is buff up in the steroid mode as well?

Hi guyz, I am aware of the day of infamy and AI manpower issues and they will both be fixed in the next patch. :)

ETA is either a few days after the release of FTM 3.06 or if 3.06 is not there yet I'll make a quickfix about the end of the next week.

Last edited:
DD,

Will DIG-Germany need a patch to play with 3.06? - Rick

@Devildread: I've just bought HOI3 Collection. I have your 3 dlc's and the patches.

Question 1:
Do your dlc's work on hoi3 Collection?

Question 2:
Do I need to install the dlc's AND patches in any particular order?

Thanks

i see that all of you mention 3.06 patch...i haven't read anything about it (ETA / changelog)...is there any link on info about this patch?

since the devs have been more active on the hoi3 forum over the last days you can assume they have started working on it. the patch was announced a long time ago and it is most likely the final patch for ftm and it might include the map patch. everything else is speculation.

When will you be adding the conference facility?

It's planned after the 3.06 compatibility patch. It's a big chunk of work and I have to wait until the 3.06 patch (and included map) is done since I plan to link the conference system to the map and stuff that actually happen on map (not just flavour events). :)

---

Dies Irae: Stars and Stripes works with HOI3 collection, you need to install the collection, then the DLC, then the DLC patch.

Hi guyz, I am aware of the day of infamy and AI manpower issues and they will both be fixed in the next patch. :)

ETA is either a few days after the release of FTM 3.06 or if 3.06 is not there yet I'll make a quickfix about the end of the next week.
So you estimate the 3.06 in the next weeks already? ;)
Interesting.. :ninja:

Cheers,
Chromos

It's planned after the 3.06 compatibility patch. It's a big chunk of work and I have to wait until the 3.06 patch (and included map) is done since I plan to link the conference system to the map and stuff that actually happen on map (not just flavour events). :)

---

Dies Irae: Stars and Stripes works with HOI3 collection, you need to install the collection, then the DLC, then the DLC patch.

Thanks Devildread for your prompt reply: Not to labour the point; do gottdamnerung(?) and Common Weapons of WW2 work as well?

---

What is the conference facility?

Not sure if it is something you want to change or not but P-80 Shooting Star is available by level 4 Single Engine Aircraft Components without the need to research Jet Engine

Read thru the thread after getting SnS and playing it into late '39.

I also have noted Japan getting owned by China et al. I did notice that it was the entire chinese consortium, all 6 different chinese nations, including Siankang, jumped all over Japan. That may explain why Japan hit a brick wall in Xangxi. Don't know if others have noticed such an alliance vs Japan. I did do the "tag" command to take a look at Japan, manpower was a definite issue. Not enough troops vs a horde of regular Nat Chinese divs of 3 Inf x 1 Art. That is after me giving Japan only the bonus.
On the other side, Germany, sans bonus, went thru Poland like a hot knife thru butter, redeployed, and has blown thru the Maginot Line like it wasn't even there. No declaration against Lux, Bel, or Neth. It is early Dec '39 and France will be toast by Christmas. Really??
USA, on the other hand, is a restless powerhouse. MacArthur became president in '36 and has promoted a massive IC/infrastructure boom, while diplomatically preparing for war. My base neutrality is 5.88, I could declare vs Japan right now if I wished and am getting constant offers to join the Allies. As soon as I go to full war mobilization, the IC will be almost 600.
Probably going to rescue Cuba from it's kleptocracy as my first act. :p Was using them as a threat dumping ground, along with Japan.
Love the added stuff in SnS. But yeah, something seems out of whack in Asia and with the opening moves in Europe. I will have to work hard to get FDR back in by '40, as I understand the Infamy event is triggered only with him(??), not to mention just stay out fo the conflict for the next 2 years.

I know that it doesn't work this way but I really hope you make Dies Irae : Rising sun next as Japan has always needed the most work out of all the majors.