+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dies Irae: Stars and Stripes] Report thread

Cities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Can the late 30ies recession event maybe trigger after the 8th of November 1936?, it triggered for me somewhere in the first week of november and i got the republicans in power because of that -10 popularity thing D=.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallienator View Post
    Can the late 30ies recession event maybe trigger after the 8th of November 1936?, it triggered for me somewhere in the first week of november and i got the republicans in power because of that -10 popularity thing D=.
    It triggered for me in mid '41, shortly before the Japs declared war on me D:

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron Cross
    LegioLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by kmuench1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuatara View Post
    How do tyou get Stars and Stripes to work? I've installed it, but whenever I start up For The Motherland, there's no option to use S&S as a mod, and wen I click on the USA as the country want to play, there's no difference from a standard FTM game. What am I doing wrong? Is there some special way I'm supposed to install S&S, or a special way I have to start the game to get it to work?
    Check your directory. The program will automatically install to a mod directory within a Hearts of Iron directory within THE Hearts of Iron directory. Pluck everything out of that mod directory (should be the DISS directory plus a small file) and drop it into the proper mod directory. Clear as mud? Fish around some; you'll see what I mean.
    In future, double check where the installer is installing. Even if you tell it where to put the mod, it inserts the detour. Delete all of the extra parts, so the files go where they belong.
    Or ... you could have an entirely different problem altogether.
    It's this type of B.S. that really makes me want to pull my hair out.
    Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not: The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. --Calvin Coolidge

Yea

Quote Originally Posted by Greybriar View Post
    It's this type of B.S. that really makes me want to pull my hair out.
    Mine even installed correctly and it's still crashing. It's in the right folder, Mods.

Sometimes I can get the main USA screen, but when I click there, anywhere, the screen goes black and have to restart comp. I have the latest drivers and no mods installed. This is a clean install of HOI III, Semper Fi, Motherland (updated to 3.05) and the USA Stars and Stripes mod.

The issue seems the same when I go to the optional items page. I purchased the USA sprite packs and would like to use them in my USA mod game. Soon as I click anywhere on that screen to install the new US sprites, I get the same blackscreen and restart.

Any help would be appreciated, would love to play this. I am running win 7 64-bit, nvidia latest driver as of 2/12/2012.
    Last edited by Pharseer; 02-03-2012 at 00:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    It's on my list.

One million dollars should be okay. Maybe two if you want to be sure.

I have still plans for I.C.E., don't worry and please be patient.
    Best I can do is to keep buying yours and Danevang's DLC creations. By the way, I wouldpurchase them even if I didn't plan to use them just to support your efforts, which I did with DIG.

Big thanks to you and Dane for your efforts.

Cheers,

Ronnie

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Europa Universalis IV

I have reached May 1941. Canada has been conquered, St. John's has been captured. I am building air bases on Iceland, and 6 additional carriers (currently, I have 6) will be ready in April 1942.

On November 8th, 1940, the German American Bund won the elections.
    Still, the head of state is Silver legion (Lindbergh) and the head of Government America First Committee (Wood).
    Furthermore, in real life, Lindbergh was America First, not Silver Legion of America.
    Despite switching to a totalitarian system and Propaganda Press, I am still “Social Liberalism” with the next elections on November 8th, 1944.

So far, it is a lot of fun to play this mod - many thanks for your efforts,

Roland

Susana's Official Forum Boy Toy VampiRos's Avatar
    HOI3: Their Finest HourV2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

patch eta?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharseer View Post
    Mine even installed correctly and it's still crashing. It's in the right folder, Mods.

Sometimes I can get the main USA screen, but when I click there, anywhere, the screen goes black and have to restart comp. I have the latest drivers and no mods installed. This is a clean install of HOI III, Semper Fi, Motherland (updated to 3.05) and the USA Stars and Stripes mod.

The issue seems the same when I go to the optional items page. I purchased the USA sprite packs and would like to use them in my USA mod game. Soon as I click anywhere on that screen to install the new US sprites, I get the same blackscreen and restart.

Any help would be appreciated, would love to play this. I am running win 7 64-bit, nvidia latest driver as of 2/12/2012.
    Did you guys move the game to the desktop? I have had problems with Win7 and mods when running it from the original install location.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I also have win7 64bit but I don't have any problem. My game path is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox interactive\Hearts of Iron III\mod\Dies_irae_USA" .

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2

Uhm DD said that there's gonna be a new patch at the end of the week,any news on that?

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

Patch incoming this sunday. I will fix the obvious at the moment and will work on the big issues later on.

Susana's Official Forum Boy Toy VampiRos's Avatar
    HOI3: Their Finest HourV2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

sunday? i hoped for saturday so i could play

Will you fix the lend and lease issue?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Europa Universalis IV

In July 1941, the "Japan peace proposal" occured.
    Basically, I can decide to give the Japanese DutchEastIndia and in exchange, they will not enter the war.

Problem:
    After executing War Plan Red, I am at war with the allies (and, therefore, the Netherlands).

The Event should not occur if the USA is at war with the Allies. It should only occur if the United States and the UK have VERY good relations.

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy1 View Post
    Sticky it
    Agreed. If the other Dies Irae is stickied, there's no reason why this one shouldn't be (something you buy should have at least a sticky...).

Semper FiVictoria 2

The sticky is on his way, don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by VampiRos View Post
    sunday? i hoped for saturday so i could play

Will you fix the lend and lease issue?
    Sadly I work during the week so my only free time is on sunday.

I will fix the LL issue.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    Sadly I work during the week so my only free time is on sunday.
    Damn, there's someone that work in Montpellier ?

More seriously, the Pearl Harbor bug will be fixed in this patch ?

Today i just purchased Star and Stripes DLC from steam. When i start it i found out all the flags were black colour.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fchua/s...80343969869388

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fchua/s...343969858971/?

Above is the screenshot for the problem i am facing.
    Please tell me what happening and how to fix it.

My thread : http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...nd-Stripes-DLC

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Will the patch be save game compatible? Or just a 50/50 chance like with many mods

Cities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

What is war plan red?

Semper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by iskallinn View Post
    Will the patch be save game compatible? Or just a 50/50 chance like with many mods
    It should be, since I plan to fix little bugs and wrong events.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast