• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you don't mind a little file editing, you can just go into history/provinces, pick your county and add them there directly. S'what I did when I changed the de jure capital of Russia to Moskva, also gave it all 7 holding slots.

Well, if you don't mind a little file editing, you can just go into history/provinces, pick your county and add them there directly. S'what I did when I changed the de jure capital of Russia to Moskva, also gave it all 7 holding slots.
Most of the provinces that were added / modified with TOG weren't given 7 baronies. If you want to modify those you would either need to rob from neighboring provinces or create your own and use localisation. You would also need to make sure the landed_titles.txt file (pretty sure that's the one) matches the changes you made.

Most, if not all, of the 'old' provinces were created with 7 (or more) baronies regardless of how many slots the game gives you so they are easier to modify.

Well if the Golden Horde can turn Catholic and the Pope Sunni, Dublin becoming the next trading capital of Western Europe doesn't seem so far fetched. Brugges gets five-six slots anyway, and it's located on the backend of Europe. Dublin only gets four slots, the same as a mid-tier province.

Brugges is at the mouth of the River Rhine the longest river 1236 km (with largest basin) in Western Europe going through one of the most developed areas in the world.

Unfortunately Dublin is at the mouth of the River Liffey 125 km long with access to some underdeveloped provinces.

So geography and once again geographic.

Kola or Finnmark becoming as big as Venice or Constantinople is still more plausible than Aztecs invading Europe, so I vote for it.

Well, let players play Aztecs from 867 and Aztecs' invasion to Europe would be more realistic than Finnmark as big as Constantinople ;) I saw EU AARs of exactly that ;) The true is that Civilization could have developed faster in any continents. It just happened to be Europe. However, regardless numerous Empires the greatest cities were never in some particular environments.

Please don't necro old threads, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.