+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raise Baronies/Bishopric/City buttons

Raise Baronies/Bishopric/City buttons

I'd like those. If not on each county then realm-wide.

Do you mean "raze" = to burn down? I completely agree: this is needed.

Or do you mean "raise levies?" That already exists on the county level. Just right-click on the barony/bishopric/city and select the top option in the triangle.
    1 Clerk............................................. ........................1 Angestellte
    Nationality/Culture: Yankee /
    North German...............Nationalität/Kultur: Yankee-Amerikanisch / Norddeutsch
    Religion: Orthodox.......................................... ..........Religion: Orthodox
    Ideology: Reactionary....................................... ........Ideologie: Reaktionär
    Issues: Protectionism (Mercantilism), Pluralism.............Probleme: Protektionismus (Merkantilismus), Pluralismus
    Current Work: Student (Germanistik / Linguistics)......Arbeit: Student (Germanistik / Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft)
    Cash Reserves: Low, but steady..................................Geldreserv en: Niedrig
    Revolt Risk: 7.5%.............................................. ........Revoltenrisiko: 7,5%
    Militancy: 3.00 (-.01).............................................. ....Militanz:
    3,00 (-,01)
    Consciousness: 7.00 (+.02).........................................Bew ußtsein: 7,00 (+,02)

Raise.. troops? You mean like these buttons?

Captain
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

hold CONTROL!!! omg i never knew .....

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by Aulus View Post
    Do you mean "raze" = to burn down? I completely agree: this is needed.]
    This. So much! Or at least a 'repurpose' to change from bisphoric to something else!
    All gifts are edged....

Quote Originally Posted by Aulus View Post
    Just right-click on the barony/bishopric/city and select the top option in the triangle.
    These actually are what I was talking about yes. I'd just prefer to have such a function on the realm level. That is I'd like to be able to just call all the baronies in the realm without calling the temples or cities.

+ Reply to Thread