+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Stop the stat hoarding and exploiting....HIDE THE STATS!

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by AllThat4Nothing View Post
    I totally agree with that. Lateral transfers, especially when they fit a character's skillset, should have no penalty. It would need its own interface however, to circumvent the penalty you speak. A seperate screen where you can only move a council member from one position to another, no penalty, but no other option either as to not exploit it for a "free fire."
    Not sure I totally agree with this principle. This would be assuming that the character in question who was being transfered would be willing to do "the swap". What if their life long ambition was to have a certain appointment but then you swap them to something else. In real life that could disrupt a persons goals, ambitions and plans and therefore they could loose confidence in their leige. So I agree that there should be a penalty of some sort.

There are FOUR LIGHTS! AllThat4Nothing's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Naval War: Arctic CircleMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Fookison View Post
    Not sure I totally agree with this principle. This would be assuming that the character in question who was being transfered would be willing to do "the swap". What if their life long ambition was to have a certain appointment but then you swap them to something else. In real life that could disrupt a persons goals, ambitions and plans and therefore they could loose confidence in their leige. So I agree that there should be a penalty of some sort.
    that's easily accomadated: make their acceptance based on skill numbers and/or ambitions (if any).
    Getting really sick of the double-standard...

I'm a rabid Anglophile. Please don't forget that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5