+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why on earth can't I annex a TPM?

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Why on earth can't I annex a TPM?

So Portugal has been reduced to a TPM (Lisbon and the Azores), and I have occupied both. The warscore is 100%, yet I cannot annex them because I "need to occupy all their provinces" first.
    But I have, as mentioned, already occupied them! I have tried to restart the game, that did not work. Help!

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Are you sure that they don't have another province occupied somewhere else? That's what it sounds like to me.

Firstly, yes, I am 100% sure they do not have any other provinces. I even switched to them and scanned the map with diplomatic mad-mode on to look for any green islands that were behind terra incognita, but I found nothing. They are not at war with any other nations either.

Secondly, even if that was the case, I wouldn't have 100% warscore.
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

Second Lieutenant
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

maybe they have a vassal? i don't know if you would have 100% if so that might be it:/

Ship Simulator Extremes

Having a vassal would not play any part in this.

Have they occupied any provinces?

Failing that, mind uploading the save file and I'll have a look?

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    Having a vassal would not play any part in this.

Have they occupied any provinces?

Failing that, mind uploading the save file and I'll have a look?
    I am the only nation they are at war with, so they have not occupied any other provinces.

Where do I find the save file? "/mod/meiou/save games" is empty.

Ship Simulator Extremes

If that's the folder you launch Meiou from, the save game folder really shouldn't me empty.

Here's the launcher:

And here's the save games folder:

Bah, you know what, just forget it. I'll just vassalise them and then annex them in 10 years, it's no biggie.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria 2

Check the tab in the ledger where you see all your provinces (as portugal of course), maybe they annexed a small island you couldn't distinguish in diplo map mode because it was so small.

Otherwise I wouldn't know either

Ship Simulator Extremes

100% war score means total occupation. If they had anything at all this isn't occupied, he would have 99% of less.

I am utterly perplexed.

Quote Originally Posted by DDRJake View Post
    100% war score means total occupation. If they had anything at all this isn't occupied, he would have 99% of less.

I am utterly perplexed.
    Yes, it is very odd indeed.
    Though it's not really that game-breaking, as I said vassalage is almost just as fine and this bug would only occur when the nation is very small, i.e. small enough go vassalise.

Plus, it almost never happens.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Do other player experience this too ? I don't remember having it... but i think i remember reading about it quite some time ago.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Командир Батаљона DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If they are at war with you and someone else at the same time (2 separate wars), you occupy all of their territory, but they also occupy someone else's province, say a colony somewhere, i think you get the same result (but im not 100% certain).
    Там тебе привольней, песня…
    Ты туда и улетай!

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Dear NorwayBrend, out of curiosity, can you send me the last savegame before this situation at gigau_@hotmail.com, please ?
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Before this situation, as in before the war?
    Sorry, that savegame has been overwritten. I can, however, send you a savegame from when I was about to annex them. (I just found the real savegame folder.)

Ship Simulator Extremes

I would like it as well. Any chance you could upload it to a file sharing site like Mediafire?

Okay, but as I've already told Gigau, please take note of the following:

This game was a roleplay game, not a gameplay one. Because I am very bad at playing EU3 and I had no chance of survival as BYZ, I cheated to defeat the Ottomans. This is why you'll see the boosted techs.

In retrospective, I guess I should've just opened the console and hit "annex OTT" and then continued playing as normal, instead of using an irreversible cheat. Oh well.

Here's the link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2zjb8gazb38pvzo

Ship Simulator Extremes

Thanks, I'll check it out when I wake up.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I have experienced the same bug multiple times in D&T mod so it's not mod specific. Maybe a base game bug?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast