• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Never heard anything about it.
What I understand from using Google translate on the russian forums is that some people want a London DLC, but they don't have any real evidence for it.

SPAMMMMMMMMMM!

why would i need to do stuff into myself. i just go to a lan party, and use too much caffeine.

Don't react to spams without adding thins in-topic, or you will get a warn (that's what happened to me, and I hope I won't get a second one).

Now, about the DLC: I think it would be nice to have London in a DLC (maybe with other UK cities?). Or maybe a map maker could make it ; additionnally the "UK" location already exists in the game!

Don't react to spams without adding thins in-topic, or you will get a warn (that's what happened to me, and I hope I won't get a second one).

Now, about the DLC: I think it would be nice to have London in a DLC (maybe with other UK cities?). Or maybe a map maker could make it ; additionnally the "UK" location already exists in the game!
that just happened indeed. London DLC: awesome.