• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My first time posting in here so be gentle! Just finished my ironman Jewish game on the old patch.

My glorious empire of Khazaria: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329503668
3D5BBBD4E96C8E8D9D7F3632E34A1047C0C4C8D3

We're all Jews now: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329503700
04301407F555648359403E64B2A2A151870CA49A

:D

Got some ridiculous blobbing out of my system. Now time to try out the new patch. Sounds like it will be more challenging with the vassal limits and reduced/more expensive retinues.

Last edited:
5KF0CPc.jpg

The Great Bolghar Empire, just in time for the Old Gods start :D Europe took a left turn in history and Ragnarr's sons lived some very boring lives with the peaceful death of their father, though. Not that I can complain: my own sons are boring and meekish, so good luck holding this together.

Now that my immediate goal is complete, it's time to build up internally. With any luck, I might turn feudal in time for the expected Norman invasion :p
So that is how much land you need to form an empire. That's fricking massive!

So that is how much land you need to form an empire. That's fricking massive!

quite a few of those provinces have only 2-4 holdings, in western Europe you have way more holdings to hit the 180 mark faster, but more than likely you'll get three kingdoms before then anyway.

My first time posting in here so be gentle! Just finished my ironman Jewish game on the old patch.

My glorious empire of Khazaria: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329503668
3D5BBBD4E96C8E8D9D7F3632E34A1047C0C4C8D3

We're all Jews now: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329503700
04301407F555648359403E64B2A2A151870CA49A

:D

Got some ridiculous blobbing out of my system. Now time to try out the new patch. Sounds like it will be more challenging with the vassal limits and reduced/more expensive retinues.

nice jewtopia, too bad you cant select a expel all jews from realm just to see what happens :p

She's pretty tiny, but it's been a fun little realm to carve out:

The Most Serene Republic of Bjarmia
ck2_61_zpscc22e579.png

Mostly just wanted to screw with the new tribal mechanics and use them to form a republic in a really weird place... so why not Bjarmia? Now to see if we can survival the arrival of the Mongols in a few decades, which is part of the reason I'm plotting to try and get Iceland in the not too distant future.

She's pretty tiny, but it's been a fun little realm to carve out:

The Most Serene Republic of Bjarmia
ck2_61_zpscc22e579.png

Mostly just wanted to screw with the new tribal mechanics and use them to form a republic in a really weird place... so why not Bjarmia? Now to see if we can survival the arrival of the Mongols in a few decades, which is part of the reason I'm plotting to try and get Iceland in the not too distant future.
Need a republic? Why not Zoidberg?

Playing as Malcolm V Stiùbhard, King of Scots, son of Máire III 'the Holy', who enforced cognatic rule on the realm of the Scots. Started as the Duchy of Lothian, and worked my way up. Currently waiting for the Welsh and English crowns to become de jure Scots, so I can form the Kingdom of Great Albion!

The scism wasn't mended, but I checked the BYZE and noticed they were well, catholic. Properly, and totally. Apparently it happened ages ago, I just didn't notice. So I had the HRE and BYZE's names changed to the Western and EAstern Roman Empires, to reflect the papal authority that now exists in Europe. The massive African Empire is the Ibadi Caliphate, Jerusalem and Wendland are Scots-Crusader States, and Romuva in Lithuania is formed! Its been a wild one! Sadly Rhos is still Orthodox, stupid Russians.

Z9fBIk4.png

Well I was going to post my empire of Brittania but I decided against it mainly because it isn't around any more. I was complacent and the Vikings came and carved out their own little pieces of my Empire. I call it an empire but I didn't actually have the title didn't have the money to create it So I lost England, Scotland and Wales. lost all my holdings and game over...

Clusterfuck Germania

clusterfuckroz84.jpg

How did you create that Germania with the Saxon coat of arms? I just created the empire starting from Saxony, earliest start date, and all I get is the double-headed eagle :(

He probably 'upgraded' his saxony to an empire and renamed it Germania.

Doubtfull, since he controls de-jure Germania, and a custom Saxon Empire would be of Saxony's original brownish dark red colour, would it not?