+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your CK2 empire!

I have taken the Spartenos Dynasty from Counts...

...to EMPERORS!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Hail Aelfricson !

The Year is 1179 just over one hundred years have passed since Eadric Wilde Aelfricson, Count of Shrewsbury, threw off the Shackles of the Duke of Lancaster. He survived the slaughter of the Battle for England, which saw the Crown see-saw between the brothers of the house of Yngling, and seized the House of York ! This triumph paved the way for his children to eventually claim the thrones of Ireland and the Welsh. Truly Aelfricson can claim to be the true dedcendants of the Fabled King Arthur, KING OF THE BRITONS !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ck21.png
Views:	2789
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	48129

Name:	ck23.png
Views:	1657
Size:	669.4 KB
ID:	48131

Name:	ck24.png
Views:	2293
Size:	668.4 KB
ID:	48132
    Last edited by spinoza013; 21-02-2012 at 17:00.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

"There is no joy without Clan Donald. There is no strength to be without them!"

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Name:	ck2_4.jpg
Views:	6449
Size:	755.6 KB
ID:	48134

This is what happens when the pope absolutely adores you and you cleverly use the sow dissent option.

Splintered calphite... check... alexandria conquered... check..
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so what.” - Stephen Fry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyriel View Post
    Attachment 48134
    and you cleverly use the sow dissent option.
    Please explain...
    Come play Werewolf! Make new friends, then murder them!

Just when I thought my territory couldn't get bigger...

Well, you certainly do have a lot of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Varam View Post
    Well, you certainly do have a lot of gold.
    You have to have a lot of gold to maintain a moustache that fine...
    "In the factories and mills, in the shipyards and mines
    We've often been told to keep up with the times
    For our skills are not needed, they've streamlined the job
    And with sliderule and stopwatch our pride they have robbed"

Empire of Trebizond, 1204 start.

Finally got a cassus bell on Constantinople and the game ended

Final score 45325. So I didn't even beat the real Komnenos apparently.

Længe leve Danmark!
    No Rebellions Mod for Crusader Kings II
    OMAN in Newbie Game
    Punctuation it: can go, pretty; much? Anywhere,

Private
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Einbeck, Niedersachsen, Germany, 106363952733913, Einbeck, Germany

Name:	ck2_1.jpg
Views:	5708
Size:	810.1 KB
ID:	48175

what should i do next?

Take advantage of the chaos in the British Isles and invade them.

Private
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IIVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Very good Idea i have not seen this.

So let the Invasion start...

Name:	ck2_2.jpg
Views:	2996
Size:	805.5 KB
ID:	48176

I'm just a lowly Duke, watching my liege rampage across Europe. He's gotten 3 of my dynasty leaders killed in his wars and it's only 1148.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yFUWy.jpg‎
Views:	541
Size:	433.9 KB
ID:	48178  

Here is my Af Stenkil kingdom atm...I started as Sweden, and did a lot of pagan bashing (with the help of the hre/rurikovichs), and ended up being powerful enough to actually invade the monstrous poland that was eating up parts of Russia (therefore, they were bigger than me, so I could get the invasion cb once their not-so-pious king took over).

Map (I switched my primary to poland because krakow allowed my to hold more land than Stockholm...and because I like poland's color better)

that rebelling duchy in norway is also af Stenkil, I just haven't got a chance to incorporate it yet.

world map

I'm really loving this game...it's so early into it as well. I'm only 15 provinces away from being able to form the Kingdom of Rus, so I might try to do that, and see how many of the kingdom titles I can hold. (Rus, Lithuania, Poland, Finland, Sweden...and then hopefully Norway and Denmark)

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My Danish Empire at it's height, but nothing too great. Queen of Denmark, Sweden and Lithuania.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

It is a Kingdom of Heaven! (and other assorted locales)

Private

Name:	ck2_3.jpg
Views:	1415
Size:	903.6 KB
ID:	48182

So far so good. Now i will take the rest of england.

I started as the Duke of Barcelona. Now King of Aragon, Leon, Portugal, and Castille. Soon to add France to that. All of Iberia is converted to catholic, has been for a century or more.

Reconquista complete!

At one point my half brother was King of Ireland because I pressed his claim. Due to buggy AI never calling me in for help his son lost it back to the Frenchmen that had been running Ireland.

Crusader Kings IIMagicka

This might not be significant for you, but I started out as a count in the small province of DAL, located on the border of Sweden and Norway in 1066 AD, it's an independent country with a dock close to it so it has some strategic purposes when it comes to launch soldiers from Sweden to southern Europe. If it's not clear, I'm Bergslagen

Anywho, this was my fifth attempt and I actually didn't get swallowed by the larger realms, it was close once when my heir was female and the vassals started to hit -100, but I rode it out pretty quick and started to expand east to Finland and then picking up eastern Sweden. Really rough start but oh so fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	WksFb.jpg‎
Views:	460
Size:	390.2 KB
ID:	48183  
    Man is still as he was. Is still brutal, violent, aggressive, acquisitive, competitive. And, he's built a society along these lines.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Kind of disappointed that in all these pics, Byzantine Empire is still in tact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 52 77 102 ... LastLast