• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ist that some kind of mod, or is this scenario integrated in 1.3?
I am making it up right now. That is why I have stopped my current game. I am having a problem though. Basically, I want a three faction SCW(fascist, democracy, and communist) to start in 39. This war will be the eventual trigger for the first stages of WWII. I am having trouble getting this war to work right.

I am making it up right now. That is why I have stopped my current game. I am having a problem though. Basically, I want a three faction SCW(fascist, democracy, and communist) to start in 39. This war will be the eventual trigger for the first stages of WWII. I am having trouble getting this war to work right.

Strange. Well, you're resourceful enough to handle it.

I only have one event left to get working, as soon as I get it debugged we are back on.

All events are now working. I can tell you, but why ruin the surprise? It is a different world.

All events work without a restart. I will pick up right where I left off.

Excellent! Can't wait to see how this goes. You said Jean de Bourbon is Head of State now, correct?

Settling An old Account

start0.jpg

When the royals were deposed, Australia and New Zealand merged into one nation. The new Australia, Canada, and the Raj all left the Commonwealth and found a new strong patron in democratic Germany.

start3.jpg

With fascists now off of both coasts, the US and the 3 other largest economies in the western hemisphere formed an alliance of convenience.

start4.jpg

The UK and France are forming the newest power bloc. The "Axis of Imperial Powers" or just the Axis for short was actively courting the other two main empires in the world. The Empire of Japan and the Kingdom of Italy. Combined, the four nations would easily dominate the seas.

setup4p.jpg

The weak willed royals had allowed Ireland to secede from the empire. It is time for that error to be corrected.

start1w.jpg

start5m.jpg

start6.jpg

start7v.jpg

start8.jpg

start9g.jpg

start2o.jpg

The world is a place of armed camps. Of the powerful nations, only China and Spain remain unaligned. The Democracies, the Imperials, and the Communists were all working hard to sway those powers into their folds. Only God knows what the future holds. Can the four alliances co-exist peacefully? Or will there be a world in flames?

I just realized that I left out an important power bloc. The communists.

start10.jpg

this looks great, can't wait to read more. *subscribed*

Neat, thinking of all the naval battles a US player would be getting into made me want to play this.
The US will likely have his hands full with the Imperial Axis. UK, France, Italy, and Japan by the time WWII starts. Playing the US in this scenario probably would be fun.

AI coup? Or game mod?
My own modifications including some new events for a different WWII. Many thanks to AC for her consulting assistance.

Ireland should be glad Mosley annexed them. Now they're part of the winners.

Ireland should be glad Mosley annexed them. Now they're part of the winners.
LOL, let's hope so. I was too busy with work today to be able to play. Update tomorrow.

Under the royals, Lord Balfour had promised independence to Palestine with the Jews controlling the areas around Haifa and Jerusalem and the Arabs controlling Transjordan under the Hashemites. With the new imperial policies being implemented, representatives from the territories wanted to know the status of their independence. Mosley made it clear that the empire would give up no more land. All current imperial territories would remain so. He then arrested the leaders as traitors to the Empire and sent the rest home. When the supplicants returned to Palestine.....

uk2u.jpg

Ordering the traitors dealt with, Mosley sent General Gort to Palestine.

uk1j.jpg

The Palestinian revolt was not even covered in British papers. Instead the news papers published stories about new research breakthroughs and other various accomplishments of the administration. ((I know it is the wrong pic, I forgot to take a shot of the one I did to reduce the dissent from the revolt))

screensave0pal.jpg

The rebellion was centered in Jerusalem. General Wilson was determined to hold until relief arrived. He was confident in the superior skill and morale of his troops over the rebel rabble. Air support was ordered, but thunderstorms made accurate targeting all but impossible. Concerned about enraging even more of the populace should the holy temples in the city suffer battle damage, air bombardment was withheld pending better weather.

screensave1pal.jpg

Braving the storm, troops began to hunt down and engage the rebels before they could spread the cancer of armed dissent.

screensave2pal.jpg

The battle and the storm raged on for days without either side gaining the upper hand.

screensave3pal.jpg

Gort finally arrived from Ireland with reinforcements. After forcing rebels out of Gaza, he pressed on north into Tel Aviv.

screensave4pal.jpg

After clearing the rebels in Tel Aviv, Gort finally linked up with Wilson and routed the rebels with which Wilson had been struggling for almost 3 weeks.

screensave5pal.jpg

This attempted uprising had been quashed. Would this stymie future resistance to imperial rule, or would the rebels only grow more desperate?

uk3g.jpg

At home, unemployment is down to 10%. The citizens of the empire are very happy to hear this news. Imperial policies seem to work and the people are more content then they have been for a long time.

uk4l.jpg

Why are we still debating this? The Empire will grow. We will not give up any of our proper lands.

Last edited: