• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I need a new host. Image shack now only allows 500 pics max. I need a free host with unlimited pics. Best if I don't even have to register. If all else fails, I will use some of my disposable email addresses to set up more accounts with the shack. I would prefer to use just 1 good host though.

Drop box wants to download stuff to my computer. I would just do multiple accounts at image shack before I chose that option. Are there no anonymous freebies anymore?

Good luck to you in annexing China. It won't be easy due to lack of infrastructure.

How do I get the image links so I can post them here?

Oh, so you can only do one at a time? I like to be able to do 20-40 at a time. Then just hang the img tags on them when I get them here.

As a temporary measure, I created an account with one of my disposable email addresses.

screensave0fuk6.jpg

5 more CVs finish construction and commence work-ups.

screensave1fuk6.jpg

Barkworth-Wright assaults Nanping

screensave2fuk6.jpg

Shortly he also masters mountain techniques

screensave3fuk6.jpg

We are pushing our assaults faster than the Chinese can reinforce their beleaguered troops.

screensave4fuk6.jpg

Slowly but surely the noose tightens around Nanjing.

screensave5fuk6.jpg

Ironsides vs Chiang Kai-Shek, the outcome is preordained. The Empire wins.

screensave6fuk6.jpg

Wavell attacks Hefei.

screensave7fuk6.jpg

The battle for Hefei grows more intense. Nanjing is almost in reach.

screensave8fuk6.jpg

Hefei is reinforced, too little too late.

screensave9fuk6.jpg

Ironsides takes command of the attack on Hefei. Soon the Chinese capitol will fall.

screensave10fuk6.jpg

26 enemy divisions are caught in the Wenzhou pocket. The race is on to collapse the pocket and eliminate those divisions.

screensave11fuk6.jpg

Current status of the war.

screensave12fuk6.jpg

The pocket is broken at Hangzhou. British and Japanese forces work together to close it again.

screensave14fuk6.jpg

As troops march on Hangzhou to reseal the pocket, Jinhua is hit with a pinning attack to stop Chinese troops from escaping.

screensave15fuk6.jpg

British armor closes a smaller pocket by taking Jinhua. Leading to the attack on Jingbo.

screensave16fuk6.jpg

Trapped, out of supply and being shelled by British battle cruisers, the Chinese troops in Ningbo near defeat.

screensave17fuk6.jpg

The long awaited attack on the Chinese capitol begins.

screensave18fuk6.jpg

Ironsides masters Urban warfare tactics.

screensave19fuk6.jpg

Japanese carrier air groups join the attack on Ningbo.

screensave20fuk6.jpg

Several officers retire. Including Messinberd. One FM slot opens up. Hopefully Ironsides gets the nod.

screensave21fuk6.jpg

Victory in Nanjing is all but assured now.

screensave22fuk6.jpg

Ironsides moves to occupy the city.

screensave0.jpg

screensave1.jpg

screensave2.jpg

screensave3.jpg

screensave4.jpg

screensave5.jpg

screensave6k.jpg

screensave7s.jpg

screensave8r.jpg

screensave9.jpg

screensave10.jpg

screensave11.jpg

screensave12.jpg

screensave13.jpg

The event never would fire for China to surrender. I loaded up as Japan to trigger the decision, and it wasn't even there for Japan to offer. So the UK annexed China and handed all but 2 provinces over to them. UK kept Hong Kong of course, but also kept the Haikou naval base.

And the Empire is at peace again. I wonder what 1938 shall bring us. How are the Americans doing, by the way?

Nah, I want Japan as strong as possible for when we face the USN. Though I will have 18 carriers by then.

Following. Also, will you try to get Edward back on the throne?
Unfortunately, the royal family is no longer with us. Mosley himself is likely as close to the throne as anybody. ((I have done no research, it isn't important to me for this game.))

You should have partitioned China along the Yangtze river, IMO. How on Earth does the Imperial Government justify the cost of the war, if they gave up nearly all of their holdings to enrich a potential future rival?

You should have partitioned China along the Yangtze river, IMO. How on Earth does the Imperial Government justify the cost of the war, if they gave up nearly all of their holdings to enrich a potential future rival?
To whom would the protector of the Empire have to justify the cost? Sorry, been under the weather yesterday and today. Hopefully I will feel well enough to play tomorrow.