+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Rebuilding The Empire: Fascist UK

Quote Originally Posted by SovietAmerika View Post
    I am literally laughing at how Stalinists are ruling Germany, but are under a democratic and limited system. Alternate history, I guess?
    The Kaiser must be rolling over in his grave.
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Bloody, Bloody Sunday WWCLIII

American Union State President SovietAmerika's Avatar
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by son of liberty View Post
    The Kaiser must be rolling over in his grave.
    Hey, maybe with the WWI debts being paid in full by 1930, those OTL Communist figures didn't turn to radicalism and became Social Democrats instead. That would be believable.

Of course, it doesn't matter in the end. They will still fall under your Fascist might!

I need a name for my new colony. Assuming the Soviets don't take it from me. I may need to make a new bitter peace event for the UK.
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Victoria 2

I need a name for my new colony. Assuming the Soviets don't take it from me. I may need to make a new bitter peace event for the UK.
    What new colony?

BTW, I noticed how the British are always taking the initiative for the Fascists powers. Makes sense how your empire gains the most.

What new colony?
    The area formerly known as "Germany". Maybe, Hapsburgia?

BTW, I noticed how the British are always taking the initiative for the Fascists powers. Makes sense how your empire gains the most.
    I am very close to taking military control of France and Italy if they don't start doing stuff. The UK lacks the MP to do all the heavy lifting like I would do with USA, USSR, China or even Germany.

Victoria 2

The area formerly known as "Germany". Maybe, Hapsburgia?
    I say you should Cede the Rhineland to France, liberate Austria (If you don't create Czechoslovakia, maybe give the Czech Republic to Austria?), liberate Poland, and take the remains of Germany into a reborn Holy Roman Empire? (Prussia being a separate nation is optional.)

I say you should Cede the Rhineland to France, liberate Austria (If you don't create Czechoslovakia, maybe give the Czech Republic to Austria?), liberate Poland, and take the remains of Germany into a reborn Holy Roman Empire? (Prussia being a separate nation is optional.)
    The Rhineland to France is fine. Hapsburgia shall stretch unto the Urals. LMAO.

Victoria 2

The Rhineland to France is fine. Hapsburgia shall stretch unto the Urals. LMAO.
    Jesus H. Christ! Well, will it be an independent nation or direct part of the British Empire?

Jesus H. Christ! Well, will it be an independent nation or direct part of the British Empire?
    It will not be independent. Either a puppet or directly annexed. I haven't decided. I have to beat the Soviets first. To do that, I will likely need to milcon France and Italy.

Italy will get the Balkans. France will get Belgium and Holland. They will split Switzerland.

Victoria 2

It will not be independent. Either a puppet or directly annexed. I haven't decided. I have to beat the Soviets first. To do that, I will likely need to milcon France and Italy.

Italy will get the Balkans. France will get Belgium and Holland. They will split Switzerland.
    I say you name it Mosleyland, just to appease Mosley's potential ego.

Superb!
    Poors democrats.
    You're thinking of a puppet Otto I for Habsbugia?

Good idea to boost your France and Italy allies. Especially France ^^
    But you will give them cores? Except on the Romandy, Wallonia and perhaps Rhineland (displacement), it's difficult to justify.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticket Cookie View Post
    Superb!
    Poors democrats.
    You're thinking of a puppet Otto I for Habsbugia?
    I haven't decided that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticket Cookie View Post
    Good idea to boost your France and Italy allies. Especially France ^^
    But you will give them cores? Except on the Romandy, Wallonia and perhaps Rhineland (displacement), it's difficult to justify.
    I think all of Belgium, the Rhineland and part of Switzerland can be French Cores. Maybe a small part of Holland as well. I think Italy will get cores on part of Switzerland and all of the Adriatic coast land. The rest France and Italy will just annex and "occupy". Spain will get all of mainland Portugal as cores. While Portugal's colonies will go to the UK.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have discovered Aurora and will likely be distracted by it for a while. It has a very steep initial learning curve.

This is an excellent AAR, any chance of an update sometime soon?
    Thanks Paradox, for providing the opportunity to join the most intelligent gaming forum on the planet!

if anyone is interested in translating Mod 33 from French to English, contact koenig12

Check out the Mod 33 thread

Download Mod 1933-1953 (in French) for HoI 2

Download Mod 1933-1953 (in French) for Doomsday

I am currently writing my thesis, for now I lack the time to play and do an aar. I should finish in 2-3 weeks. If there is still interest then, I will resume.

Victoria 2

I'll at least be here.

The Protector of the Empire called in his senior military advisers and asked for an update.

Field Marshall Ironsides looked around the room and after receiving multiple nods of acquiescence began the briefing.

Protector, the BEF is currently engaged on multiple fronts on three fronts in Germany. We really need our allies to step up as the BEF is too small to engage bot the Wehrmacht and the Red Army. That being said, our boys are doing very well. The IAF(Imperial Air Force) and the IN(Imperial Navy) are assisting as best they might. For now though, this is almost entirely an Imperial Army action. Here are several maps to show recent progress.

General Schreiber is holding the northern pocket closed in Muenster. Reinforcements are en-route.

While the 9th armored division attempts to hold Konstanz

Our Italian allies managed to annex Croatia

The IAF assists in closing the pocket in Wilhelmshaven

General Alanbrooke manages to hold the line in Muenster

We are making progress on the eastern front, but most forces are concentrated on the western front.

The IN engages a KM transport fleet attempting to flee Wilhelmshaven

Two tank divisions clash in Karlsruhe

While Guderian's tank forces are dramatically reduced in strength.

Alanbrooke invests Dusseldorf with a three pronged attack.

Combined armored and infantry forces attack Poznan.

The KM attacks our submarine raiders in Danzig Bay

The Saarbrucken pocket gets closed.

The 6th Armored Division attacks the fort at Graz.

The Empire now faces the Red Army on the field of battle while Germany hangs on by a thread.

Thus stands the current state of the war. British manpower is beginning to run low. Protector, we really need our allies to step up and assist especially against the Russians.

Fear not Marshal Ironsides, a unified command structured is now being proposed.

((So, should I mc my allies? Or should the Empire engage the bear alone? ))

Victoria 2

((Military control your allies! A unified command is the only way you'll kick the Bear's red ass!))

And hooray for the return of this awesome AAR!

((Military control your allies! A unified command is the only way you'll kick the Bear's red ass!))

And hooray for the return of this awesome AAR!
    I will probably have to. The UK just does not have the manpower to fight the Soviets alone. Quality may be better than quantity, but the soviets have more bodies than I have bullets. LOL.

Germany Joins The Empire

Troops from The Empire, France, Italy, and Spain all are now fighting under a unified command structure. Hero of the empire Field Marshall Ironsides was appointed supreme Axis commander.

The final bastion of German power falls before the combined might of the Axis.

Germany finally sees the light and surrenders.

Hungarian and Australian forces occupy some of our rightful lands, but not for long.

Hungary is the next of the democratic Allies to fall before Axis might.

Italian and French forces will soon finish with the conquest of Serbia and Bulgaria.

Axis troops prepare to skin the bear.

((If the Soviets give me the time, I will likely allow France to annex Belgium and Holland before we start our Barbarossa. OTOH, it is only July. Maybe I should hit the Russians now? My main concern being that they may be too weak if I go early. Western Axis forces have only had border skirmishes and suffered a few air raids so far. The Soviets are fully engaged vs Japan though. ))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast