+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuilding The Empire: Fascist UK

I need a new host. Image shack now only allows 500 pics max. I need a free host with unlimited pics. Best if I don't even have to register. If all else fails, I will use some of my disposable email addresses to set up more accounts with the shack. I would prefer to use just 1 good host though.
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Bloody, Bloody Sunday WWCLIII

You should use Dropbox. It's useful for sharing images etc.

Drop box wants to download stuff to my computer. I would just do multiple accounts at image shack before I chose that option. Are there no anonymous freebies anymore?
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

American Union State President SovietAmerika's Avatar
    Victoria 2

Good luck to you in annexing China. It won't be easy due to lack of infrastructure.

Quote Originally Posted by SovietAmerika View Post
    Good luck to you in annexing China. It won't be easy due to lack of infrastructure.
    No biggie. I do it all the time as Japan.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I use Imgur for piccy sharing. As far as I can tell there's no limit on the piccys you can host. It's free btw.

How do I get the image links so I can post them here?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by son of liberty View Post
    How do I get the image links so I can post them here?
    Well, if you're on imgur at least; click on the picture that you have uploaded and use the 'BBcode' link (It says above each link what it's suited for).

Oh, so you can only do one at a time? I like to be able to do 20-40 at a time. Then just hang the img tags on them when I get them here.

As a temporary measure, I created an account with one of my disposable email addresses.

5 more CVs finish construction and commence work-ups.

Barkworth-Wright assaults Nanping

Shortly he also masters mountain techniques

We are pushing our assaults faster than the Chinese can reinforce their beleaguered troops.

Slowly but surely the noose tightens around Nanjing.

Ironsides vs Chiang Kai-Shek, the outcome is preordained. The Empire wins.

Wavell attacks Hefei.

The battle for Hefei grows more intense. Nanjing is almost in reach.

Hefei is reinforced, too little too late.

Ironsides takes command of the attack on Hefei. Soon the Chinese capitol will fall.

26 enemy divisions are caught in the Wenzhou pocket. The race is on to collapse the pocket and eliminate those divisions.

Current status of the war.

The pocket is broken at Hangzhou. British and Japanese forces work together to close it again.

As troops march on Hangzhou to reseal the pocket, Jinhua is hit with a pinning attack to stop Chinese troops from escaping.

British armor closes a smaller pocket by taking Jinhua. Leading to the attack on Jingbo.

Trapped, out of supply and being shelled by British battle cruisers, the Chinese troops in Ningbo near defeat.

The long awaited attack on the Chinese capitol begins.

Ironsides masters Urban warfare tactics.

Japanese carrier air groups join the attack on Ningbo.

Several officers retire. Including Messinberd. One FM slot opens up. Hopefully Ironsides gets the nod.

Victory in Nanjing is all but assured now.

Ironsides moves to occupy the city.

The event never would fire for China to surrender. I loaded up as Japan to trigger the decision, and it wasn't even there for Japan to offer. So the UK annexed China and handed all but 2 provinces over to them. UK kept Hong Kong of course, but also kept the Haikou naval base.

American Union State President SovietAmerika's Avatar
    Victoria 2

And the Empire is at peace again. I wonder what 1938 shall bring us. How are the Americans doing, by the way?

You should have left enough provinces to connect the British Raj with Hong Kong etc.

Nah, I want Japan as strong as possible for when we face the USN. Though I will have 18 carriers by then.

Darkest HourMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Following. Also, will you try to get Edward back on the throne?
    I'm Here for the Intensity, oh, and the Interactive AARs. Also, one cant get enough of Kaisereich stuff. Oh! and i'm also here for the, you know what, nervermind, I think you get the point.
    Currently representative for Beijing and Chinese Youtn Party canidate for Prime Minister Shang Tsung in Ab Ovo's new IAAR http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ctive-Qing-AAR

He already said that he didn't want the royals as HOGs, although IRL if the UK was fascist, Edward would make a great puppet king.

Quote Originally Posted by KotoR45 View Post
    Following. Also, will you try to get Edward back on the throne?
    Unfortunately, the royal family is no longer with us. Mosley himself is likely as close to the throne as anybody. ((I have done no research, it isn't important to me for this game.))

Darkest HourMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Ah well, it's okay i guess. I guess he is just the new Cromwell.
    I'm Here for the Intensity, oh, and the Interactive AARs. Also, one cant get enough of Kaisereich stuff. Oh! and i'm also here for the, you know what, nervermind, I think you get the point.
    Currently representative for Beijing and Chinese Youtn Party canidate for Prime Minister Shang Tsung in Ab Ovo's new IAAR http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ctive-Qing-AAR

You should have partitioned China along the Yangtze river, IMO. How on Earth does the Imperial Government justify the cost of the war, if they gave up nearly all of their holdings to enrich a potential future rival?

Quote Originally Posted by Novea View Post
    You should have partitioned China along the Yangtze river, IMO. How on Earth does the Imperial Government justify the cost of the war, if they gave up nearly all of their holdings to enrich a potential future rival?
    To whom would the protector of the Empire have to justify the cost? Sorry, been under the weather yesterday and today. Hopefully I will feel well enough to play tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast