+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick save?

Quick save?

So, I have to be an idiot to miss it but where is the quick save at for loading purposes? I can quick save . . . but I can't for the life of me figure out how to load my quick save back up.

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

When you load its in savegames and then your dynasty folder.
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

quicksave but no quickload. You have to resign and then reload

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Is there a shortcut to quicksave? Looks like it ends slower than normal one.

+ Reply to Thread