• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
shiia caliphate byzantium and holy roman empire NEVER breaks up unless player interferes
with me and my friend playing as king of hungary and duke of transylvania and wallachia we found us to be in the middle of 2 empires powerstruggle to convert all subjects to their religion and yet i see byzantium not collapsin, crusades not called agains "middle east" provinces and those that did get called no one participates and next pope calls it off due lack of commitment

intresting to sit and watch while byzantium going EU style "pait dat violet on map" mode but since i cant get allied with eigther one couse both emperors "desire better alliance" --- my hungary seems destined to fall

mby after whe get next 90years in game (1200) and dem horder appear to ravage all who stand before them byzantine will meet its match and/or shiia capliphate gets weakened enough to participate into SUCCESFULL crusade (travelling to spain in order to conquest land is getting way too hard and if we succes conquesting land there, i mean driving muslims away, we need to hire mercs to do civil duty and guarding provinces against rebel forces)

If you're lusty, you can sleep with your younger step-mother and father a bastard whom you can acknowledge as a member of you house since he's like, you know, 3/4 your House, which is 1/4 more than your other sons...

Slow, inbred homosexuals are perfectly acceptable as your representative to the Pope.

When imprisoning your pregnant wife, everyone will think you are magnanimous for letting the newborn out of the dungeon 9 months later.

That the HRE's son can marry a Greek princess, convert to Orthodoxy and then still win the HRE elections...begining the process of conversion.

Also, given that after 80 years in game i have about 140ish living members of my dynasty encompassing just about all the world's most talented people....Eugenics work.

There's a rip in space-time in the Galilee that links to Ulster allowing the instant teleportation of a leader and most of his troops without many losses to return to Ireland at will.

-william the conqueror can't conquer anything

-if the AI needs vassals help in a war, it actually thinks implementing high crown authority will win them over.

-If you have a bastard child that is legitimized, your son, your son's wife, your son's son, and your wife will all try to kill him. On the other end, your bastard childs mother will try to have her husband killed ( you arranged it to get rid of her), your wife, and your son (not the bastard) killed. Just so she can be with you and her son can be future heir. All of this from one night of sexins.

-Being independent is not always the best option.

-Giving random nobodys land and title cause them to work very hard for you (event wise)

-one last one related to the one up top. If you want to kill a vassal because you will inherit land and title, a good way to get a plot moving quickly is to marry your lover to him. He won't know, and she will want to kill him very very badly.

These are just some that I have learned while playing, never played any CK before so if these seem obvious I'm sorry :)