+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: PATCH RELEASED (v1.03b)

post the patch in the technical forum for registered users please.

edit:

thanks

I had the same problem many others had with the launcher saying game is up to date. Fixed it using Ccleaner and restarting computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymsdale View Post
    How much is "a little bit"?
    I just checked, mercs cost alot more now 60->75; 120->150; 300->375.

That guy with the thing Dragnar's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by repent View Post
    What does this mean (It's Friday afternoon, brain is shot to bits)?
    It means France will only start crusading in Iberia when and if all the christian kingdoms have fallen to the heathens (which is about the best possible solution. Thanks, Paradox!)

Archnihilist
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Same problem with GG, game saying up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCayn View Post
    I just checked, mercs cost alot more now 60->75; 120->150; 300->375.
    Ah that seems reasonable. Thank you.
    Come play Werewolf! Make new friends, then murder them!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Awesome! thanks for the great work

Quote Originally Posted by de la Fere View Post
    Will there be a .zip of the patch (my gaming pc stands at home, without internet-connection)?
    its an exe, it can be installed anywhere
    Nationality: New Zealander One of what we all are, your companion and your friend.
    Religion: Roman Catholic I believe in you my brothers and sisters.
    Ideology: Distributist (I'm bored, so for the time being,) POPULIST.
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship I have no convictions I stand for the People, I stand for You.
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    If you try to marry some random (i.e. not your relative) lady in your court matrilineally to a foreign courtier, his liege will refuse.
    I can still get it to work within my own realm right? Sometimes I like to keep a minor dynasty alive (like the Hvide of Denmark) and if they produce female heirs I have to do something to help keep ther dynasty alive. The AI sometimes seems a bit too willing to give up their dynasty (Mathilda of Tuscany I'm looking at you).

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nis Baggesen View Post
    I can still get it to work within my own realm right? Sometimes I like to keep a minor dynasty alive (like the Hvide of Denmark) and if they produce female heirs I have to do something to help keep ther dynasty alive. The AI sometimes seems a bit too willing to give up their dynasty (Mathilda of Tuscany I'm looking at you).
    It works with your own other courtiers, but not the courtiers of your vassals.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Kamamura View Post
    Same problem with GG, game saying up to date.
    I am now sorted out and successfully updated, GG version, thanks for your help guys!

For other noobs like me---> FYI- there are two exe files in CKII. They are ck2.exe and ck2game.exe. In my case, I was using the wrong shortcut to launch the game on my desktop. I was using a shortcut to ck2.exe, because it showed the cool crusader shield avatar. This would "launch" the game, but it wouldn't "launch" the game launcher so thus no update.

Once I clicked on ck2game.exe, the one with the black Paradox avatar, the actual game launcher was activated and viola! I had the option to patch and have done so.

Regards,

Gumby

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

How to uninstall the DLC's?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

- Diplo AI: Will not declare religious wars for overseas territories that de jure belong to an independent duke or king of its own faith
    What exactly does this mean and what does it do in the game? Presumably it's to stop things like the Kaiser sending 20k men to start sieging villages in Närke a month after Erik the Heathen wins the civil war, but could you clarify what's implied with them not doing it to "De Jure Dukes or Kings of that faith"? Isn't that all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuril View Post
    What exactly does this mean and what does it do in the game? Presumably it's to stop things like the Kaiser sending 20k men to start sieging villages in Närke a month after Erik the Heathen wins the civil war, but could you clarify what implications them not doing it to "De Jure Dukes or Kings of that faith"? Isn't that all of them?
    Basically, don't worry about it. It's just a slight behaviour tweak.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Deluxe programmer Paradox Dev Team Tegus's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by zonkie View Post
    How to uninstall the DLC's?
    You can delete the "dlc" folder which is right by ck2.exe

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

- Diplo AI: Will not allow matrilineal marriages with unimportant characters
    - Diplo AI: Will say no to marriages that would make valuable courtiers (councillors) move
    - Diplo AI: Will be reluctant to let skilled courtiers move to marry
    - Diplo AI: Will not declare religious wars for overseas territories that de jure belong to an independent duke or king of its own faith
    - Invasion AI: Better at not disembarking into an enemy army
    - Invasion AI: Fixed an issue with pointless counter-invasions
    - Boosted the strength of peasant rebel units by 50%
    - Upped the length of truces to 10 years (from 3)
    - Raised mercenary hire costs a little bit
    Thanks! These have already been bothering me. Matrilineal marriages were such an exploit! And I look forward to not seeing French Spain.
    - Invasion AI: Should now understand how to target peasant rebels
    Does this mean that my dukes will actually stop rebels in their territory without my interventions?

- Invasion AI: Will now load armies in port when possible, in order to avoid loading armies onto the wrong fleets
    I didn't know you could do this! I tried and and was unsuccessful. I will try again.

Quote Originally Posted by iron0037 View Post
    Does this mean that my dukes will actually stop rebels in their territory without my interventions?
    No. It means it will transport armies overseas to stomp rebels.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Tegus View Post
    You can delete the "dlc" folder which is right by ck2.exe
    I tried to move them from the map and also delete the folder but that did not work.
    Last edited by zonkie; 17-02-2012 at 17:19.

Did a fix for the Messaging System make in to this patch?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I see Prima Noctae for female barons wasn't fixed
    The rest of it looks great though, this is what makes Paradox awesome!

Deluxe programmer Paradox Dev Team Tegus's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by zonkie View Post
    I tried to move them from the map and also delete the folder but that did not work.
    Are you using steam?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast