+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: PATCH RELEASED (v1.03b)

Will there be a .zip of the patch (my gaming pc stands at home, without internet-connection)?
    "Verteidiger des wahren Forums! Orden erster Klasse"
    - inklusive Rufzeichen -

sorry, but could somebody explain this change to me
    "Raised mercenary hire costs a little bit"

same problem. got the GG-Version and no patch avaible on GG or in the launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby22 View Post
    How do we get the patch on the GG version? I am showing I still have version 1.02b and cannot find any way to auto-update via the game interface. Checksum is JBOO. Can't find any way to patch.

Regards,

Gumby
    you should just click on launcher, then check for update, worked for me, but seems people are having issues
    Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
    John F. Kennedy

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
    Lt. General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by CoCayn View Post
    costs more to hire mecs (not the daily rate i assume)
    Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
    John F. Kennedy

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
    Lt. General George S. Patton

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Huzzah!
    + Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei peccatoris! +

Same. The Launcher keeps telling me that my game is Up to date.

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Still unable to get it :'(

'Game is up-to-date'

By the way... all of you who succeeded, did you have fully unmodded game? I've tweaked around in the files and my checksum is not the original JBOO. Dunno how this could affect but.... (afaik, checksum is calculated after the game is started, not during the launcher)

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gummi View Post
    Still unable to get it :'(

'Game is up-to-date'

By the way... all of you who succeeded, did you have fully unmodded game? I've tweaked around in the files and my checksum is not the original JBOO. Dunno how this could affect but.... (afaik, checksum is calculated after the game is started, not during the launcher)
    If you've modded your files, the checksum can be anything.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Quote Originally Posted by CoCayn View Post
    How much is "a little bit"?
    Come play Werewolf! Make new friends, then murder them!

Great patch. Thanks!

If it still says the game is up-to-date, it's probably a cache issue. Give it some time.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - Immortals
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    If you've modded your files, the checksum can be anything.
    What I meant, could the checksum be affecting the unavailibility of the patch.

Found the direct link to it. Can I share (it's in paradox's own server)?

What I meant, could the checksum be affecting the unavailibility of the patch.
    Nope
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Found the direct link to it. Can I share (it's in paradox's own server)?
    No, please don't.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

It seems that there is a bug with the launcher since V2:AHD has been released, and the same bug happens with CK2. Anyway, we can download it through DELETED LINK

I'll post the direct link in the Tech Support Forum. DO NOT POST IT HERE.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

- Diplo AI: Will not declare religious wars for overseas territories that de jure belong to an independent duke or king of its own faith
    What does this mean (It's Friday afternoon, brain is shot to bits)?
    + Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei peccatoris! +

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast