• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will there be a .zip of the patch (my gaming pc stands at home, without internet-connection)?

sorry, but could somebody explain this change to me :)
"Raised mercenary hire costs a little bit"

How do we get the patch on the GG version? I am showing I still have version 1.02b and cannot find any way to auto-update via the game interface. Checksum is JBOO. Can't find any way to patch.

Regards,

Gumby

you should just click on launcher, then check for update, worked for me, but seems people are having issues

sorry, but could somebody explain this change to me :)
"Raised mercenary hire costs a little bit"

costs more to hire mecs (not the daily rate i assume)

Still unable to get it :'(

'Game is up-to-date'

By the way... all of you who succeeded, did you have fully unmodded game? I've tweaked around in the files and my checksum is not the original JBOO. Dunno how this could affect but.... (afaik, checksum is calculated after the game is started, not during the launcher)

Still unable to get it :'(

'Game is up-to-date'

By the way... all of you who succeeded, did you have fully unmodded game? I've tweaked around in the files and my checksum is not the original JBOO. Dunno how this could affect but.... (afaik, checksum is calculated after the game is started, not during the launcher)

If you've modded your files, the checksum can be anything.

If it still says the game is up-to-date, it's probably a cache issue. Give it some time.

- Diplo AI: Will not declare religious wars for overseas territories that de jure belong to an independent duke or king of its own faith

What does this mean (It's Friday afternoon, brain is shot to bits)?