• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After many play throughs in the demo and initial release, I've noticed that (by 1098), France is not in Iberia and the Byzantine Empire didn't crumble into a civil war. Progress! Although Michael died at 20, so it's possible he died too soon to inherit the empire in the first place.

On the other hand, after Harold I lost England to Norway, he declared FOUR wars back to back, never coming close to getting his throne back. If he's going to declare four back-to-back wars, why accept peace the first three times anyway? And why would England keep letting him retain his ducal titles? And not put him in prison? Rebel against me once, shame on you. Rebel against me four times, I'll just kill you. ;c)

i've already do that , but its still the same , i think there is an problem with my landed_titles.txt , but i cant fix that , any solution ?

Yes, registering your game would help a lot.

Since this thread is not for fixing bugs.

Did the beta add loads of annoying bugs for people? It made the gates of hell event cyclical and bugged (i think) and it seems to have messed up when you conquer a county some of the vassels dont transfer to you when you click vassels off your character potrait?

O I thought the b meant beta. But it doesnt lol. Anyway, hasnt anyone else got times they are conquering counties and the vassels arent showing up in their vassel list?

no, but I got a bug where installing someone on the throne of a duchy made them go independent without a war.

no, but I got a bug where installing someone on the throne of a duchy made them go independent without a war.

I get it where I conquer a county and then sometimes the bishophric doesnt show up as my vassel (but he is my vassel). But he doesnt show up on the religion tab or under the vassel tab on my character.

It really is game breaking for me so I cant play till its fixed. I know you could say it doesnt matter because he is my vassel but just not showing up where it should...but I hate it. Its happened two seperate games now.

Shame because the AI changes in this patch are ridiculously good.

Guys, I have a question. What with the future patches on Steam? Patching gets done automatically and there's warning of losing savegame compatibility. I just restarted the last patch because my game was still new but what if there's a patch when I'm like past 1200 in the grand campaign?

Guys, I have a question. What with the future patches on Steam? Patching gets done automatically and there's warning of losing savegame compatibility. I just restarted the last patch because my game was still new but what if there's a patch when I'm like past 1200 in the grand campaign?

Cant you turn off auto update by right clicking on the game in ur library?

if i reinstall my steam version so that cheksum is KUMH, will i lose my saves?

my steam version updated fine to 1.03b but it is cheksum TKEO. reinstalling will make it KUMH but I really do not want to lose my saves...

Cant you turn off auto update by right clicking on the game in ur library?

Yes you can disable auto-updating very easily by right-clicking the game > click properties > click the updates tab > adjust the automatic updates setting.

if i reinstall my steam version so that cheksum is KUMH, will i lose my saves?

my steam version updated fine to 1.03b but it is cheksum TKEO. reinstalling will make it KUMH but I really do not want to lose my saves...

I don't think you'll lose your saves, but if you want to make sure, just back them up. They can be found at My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\save games. There are also other things like settings to be found in the folder above that.

I don't think you'll lose your saves, but if you want to make sure, just back them up. They can be found at My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\save games. There are also other things like settings to be found in the folder above that.

sweet, thank you

I have the steam version and got the TKEO checksum. the installer kept running at every launch, so I reinstalled the game and got the correct checksum (KHUM). well the launcher keeps running the installer. it's not really a problem since it only takes a second to load, but I was wondering if it happens to everyone.

my checksum was originally correct, but now changes every time i load up the game (steam)

seems to work fine though, What the hell ?
Read the patch notes; it is supposed to change if you resign but don't exit the game. This is to force MP players to do a full restart. EU3 has been like this since about 2.0 .

I have the steam version and got the TKEO checksum. the installer kept running at every launch, so I reinstalled the game and got the correct checksum (KHUM). well the launcher keeps running the installer. it's not really a problem since it only takes a second to load, but I was wondering if it happens to everyone.
Not everyone, no, but some.

Reinstall the game (you savegames and settings are save and won't be deleted).

Then try this:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-everytime&p=13452562&viewfull=1#post13452562