• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've been fairly critical of paradox releases of late ever since . . . oh . . . HoI 3, even EU III to some extent, but this is a complete 180. Keep up this level of quality and you keep my business on or near release rather than years later in the bargain bin. Great, solid, well-polished game with a few minor bugs fixed quickly. Kudos. Think I'll restart to have some of these patched fixes in place from the get go. :cool:

- Diplo AI: Will not allow matrilineal marriages with unimportant characters
- Diplo AI: Will say no to marriages that would make valuable courtiers (councillors) move
- Diplo AI: Will be reluctant to let skilled courtiers move to marry
- Diplo AI: Will now sometimes grant titles to unlanded courtiers again!

RIP Super councils.

ck2_22.jpg

I really don't get this one. Someone care to explain? What was the bug exactly? Perhaps someone who can provide an example?

There was a bug where the AI would surrender at very low war scores (like 8%) just because its levies were depleted. This does not make sense for big powerful states.

My game crashes instantly now when I try to load any of my 1.02b savegames :(
I did set message interest on one character at the beginning of the game, but that character is dead a hundred years past in my game and I haven't set message interest on anyone else I believe. Is this still the cause of the crashes? Is there any way to fix this? I'm loath to give up My 20+ hours of gameplay so far if I don't have to.

My checksum ingame says 1.03b (TKEO) not KUMH. I have not installed any mods or made any changes. I have the two Steam preorder DLCs. Is something wrong?

My game crashes instantly now when I try to load any of my 1.02b savegames :(
I did set message interest on one character at the beginning of the game, but that character is dead a hundred years past in my game and I haven't set message interest on anyone else I believe. Is this still the cause of the crashes? Is there any way to fix this? I'm loath to give up My 20+ hours of gameplay so far if I don't have to.

My checksum ingame says 1.03b (TKEO) not KUMH. I have not installed any mods or made any changes. I have the two Steam preorder DLCs. Is something wrong?
Prob have the wrong patch. This one is for the GG edition.

Nice additions. :cool: But i have a little trouble as I started an AAR yesterday. :blush: I would like to continue. I ran a few days after my save, and one of my buildings under construction had 8 days left then it disappeared. :angry:

Either way, they better get used to to hearing the "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" meme if they keep up this level of polish. The next step is having a good QA department for the third-party software they publish, refusing to put their name to it until/unless the initial release is up to snuff (Sword of the Stars 2 comes to mind).

I agree but that was released so the 3rd party company could avoid bankruptcy. And they have continued to update.

The rebels. They are too strong. Any way to nerf them?

Independent counts have no way to deal with them