+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: PATCH RELEASED (v1.03b)

Quote Originally Posted by Orinsul View Post
    id suggest try reinstalling it as it doesnt in mine. have you changed anything in localisation at all?
    i've already do that , but its still the same , i think there is an problem with my landed_titles.txt , but i cant fix that , any solution ?

After many play throughs in the demo and initial release, I've noticed that (by 1098), France is not in Iberia and the Byzantine Empire didn't crumble into a civil war. Progress! Although Michael died at 20, so it's possible he died too soon to inherit the empire in the first place.

On the other hand, after Harold I lost England to Norway, he declared FOUR wars back to back, never coming close to getting his throne back. If he's going to declare four back-to-back wars, why accept peace the first three times anyway? And why would England keep letting him retain his ducal titles? And not put him in prison? Rebel against me once, shame on you. Rebel against me four times, I'll just kill you. ;c)
    Best Character Writer of the Week - 07 AUG 08 - "The Butterfly Device"
    Best Character Writer of the Week - 02 SEP 09 - "The Butterfly Device"

ONGOING:

The Butterfly Device: A Grand Campaign (Tale of a single butterfly sent back to the crusades in an attempt to save the world from prophecied murderesses, and the men who love them. Also, I have a habit of turning my readers into characters in the story. So check it out!)

Bad mojo Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by dude169 View Post
    i've already do that , but its still the same , i think there is an problem with my landed_titles.txt , but i cant fix that , any solution ?
    Yes, registering your game would help a lot.

Since this thread is not for fixing bugs.

Did the beta add loads of annoying bugs for people? It made the gates of hell event cyclical and bugged (i think) and it seems to have messed up when you conquer a county some of the vassels dont transfer to you when you click vassels off your character potrait?

Quote Originally Posted by RJL18 View Post
    Did the beta add loads of annoying bugs for people?
    Beta? Where can I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by azcore View Post
    Beta? Where can I get it?
    where did u buy the game

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

Thank you for the patch, Doomdark!
    Divide et Impera

Gaming Paradox... Vicky+Rev, VictoriaII+AHD+HOD, Hoi, Hoi2+DD+Arma, HoiIII+SeFi+FTM+TFH, EUIII+IN+NA+HTTT+DW, Rome+VV, MotE, EUIV+CoP, CK+DV, Sengoku, CKII+SOI+LOR+TR+TOG+SoA+RoI...since 2004

O I thought the b meant beta. But it doesnt lol. Anyway, hasnt anyone else got times they are conquering counties and the vassels arent showing up in their vassel list?

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

no, but I got a bug where installing someone on the throne of a duchy made them go independent without a war.
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    no, but I got a bug where installing someone on the throne of a duchy made them go independent without a war.
    I get it where I conquer a county and then sometimes the bishophric doesnt show up as my vassel (but he is my vassel). But he doesnt show up on the religion tab or under the vassel tab on my character.

It really is game breaking for me so I cant play till its fixed. I know you could say it doesnt matter because he is my vassel but just not showing up where it should...but I hate it. Its happened two seperate games now.

Shame because the AI changes in this patch are ridiculously good.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Blog Entries
    Guys, I have a question. What with the future patches on Steam? Patching gets done automatically and there's warning of losing savegame compatibility. I just restarted the last patch because my game was still new but what if there's a patch when I'm like past 1200 in the grand campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieOne View Post
    Guys, I have a question. What with the future patches on Steam? Patching gets done automatically and there's warning of losing savegame compatibility. I just restarted the last patch because my game was still new but what if there's a patch when I'm like past 1200 in the grand campaign?
    Cant you turn off auto update by right clicking on the game in ur library?

There are FOUR LIGHTS! AllThat4Nothing's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Naval War: Arctic CircleMount & Blade: Warband

if i reinstall my steam version so that cheksum is KUMH, will i lose my saves?

my steam version updated fine to 1.03b but it is cheksum TKEO. reinstalling will make it KUMH but I really do not want to lose my saves...
    Getting really sick of the double-standard...

I'm a rabid Anglophile. Please don't forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL18 View Post
    Cant you turn off auto update by right clicking on the game in ur library?
    Yes you can disable auto-updating very easily by right-clicking the game > click properties > click the updates tab > adjust the automatic updates setting.

Quote Originally Posted by AllThat4Nothing View Post
    if i reinstall my steam version so that cheksum is KUMH, will i lose my saves?

my steam version updated fine to 1.03b but it is cheksum TKEO. reinstalling will make it KUMH but I really do not want to lose my saves...
    I don't think you'll lose your saves, but if you want to make sure, just back them up. They can be found at My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\save games. There are also other things like settings to be found in the folder above that.

There are FOUR LIGHTS! AllThat4Nothing's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Naval War: Arctic CircleMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by zxc View Post

I don't think you'll lose your saves, but if you want to make sure, just back them up. They can be found at My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\save games. There are also other things like settings to be found in the folder above that.
    sweet, thank you
    Getting really sick of the double-standard...

I'm a rabid Anglophile. Please don't forget that.

my checksum was originally correct, but now changes every time i load up the game (steam)

seems to work fine though, What the hell ?

I have the steam version and got the TKEO checksum. the installer kept running at every launch, so I reinstalled the game and got the correct checksum (KHUM). well the launcher keeps running the installer. it's not really a problem since it only takes a second to load, but I was wondering if it happens to everyone.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Sarin View Post
    my checksum was originally correct, but now changes every time i load up the game (steam)

seems to work fine though, What the hell ?
    Read the patch notes; it is supposed to change if you resign but don't exit the game. This is to force MP players to do a full restart. EU3 has been like this since about 2.0 .
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Rex303 View Post
    I have the steam version and got the TKEO checksum. the installer kept running at every launch, so I reinstalled the game and got the correct checksum (KHUM). well the launcher keeps running the installer. it's not really a problem since it only takes a second to load, but I was wondering if it happens to everyone.
    Not everyone, no, but some.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Rex303 View Post
    Reinstall the game (you savegames and settings are save and won't be deleted).

Then try this:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post13452562
    If you want to always be right,
    you need to always be prepared to change your mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast