+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: PATCH RELEASED (v1.03b)

I've been fairly critical of paradox releases of late ever since . . . oh . . . HoI 3, even EU III to some extent, but this is a complete 180. Keep up this level of quality and you keep my business on or near release rather than years later in the bargain bin. Great, solid, well-polished game with a few minor bugs fixed quickly. Kudos. Think I'll restart to have some of these patched fixes in place from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by Besuchov View Post
    Thanks, I was looking in the wrong place.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Just in time for the weekend! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    - Diplo AI: Will not allow matrilineal marriages with unimportant characters
    - Diplo AI: Will say no to marriages that would make valuable courtiers (councillors) move
    - Diplo AI: Will be reluctant to let skilled courtiers move to marry
    - Diplo AI: Will now sometimes grant titles to unlanded courtiers again!
    RIP Super councils.

What mean KUMH next to version number?

Quote Originally Posted by Rozmarzony View Post
    What mean KUMH next to version number?
    Checksum. Ignore it, its unimportant except for multiplayer. Basically its to show you have the same set of files as everyone else.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Diplo AI: Fixed a bug where a completely beaten AI would surrender too easy
    I really don't get this one. Someone care to explain? What was the bug exactly? Perhaps someone who can provide an example?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Foxd1e View Post
    - Diplo AI: Fixed a bug where a completely beaten AI would surrender too easy

umm correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that exactly when an AI should surrender? I mean if they are completely beaten then whats the point of carrying on?

I wonder about this also.

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhion View Post
    I really don't get this one. Someone care to explain? What was the bug exactly? Perhaps someone who can provide an example?
    There was a bug where the AI would surrender at very low war scores (like 8%) just because its levies were depleted. This does not make sense for big powerful states.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Thanks for the quick patch!! Think I'm gonna continue my previous game with Asturias and maybe start a new game this weekend to experience the new features

My game crashes instantly now when I try to load any of my 1.02b savegames
    I did set message interest on one character at the beginning of the game, but that character is dead a hundred years past in my game and I haven't set message interest on anyone else I believe. Is this still the cause of the crashes? Is there any way to fix this? I'm loath to give up My 20+ hours of gameplay so far if I don't have to.

My checksum ingame says 1.03b (TKEO) not KUMH. I have not installed any mods or made any changes. I have the two Steam preorder DLCs. Is something wrong?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherett View Post
    My game crashes instantly now when I try to load any of my 1.02b savegames
    I did set message interest on one character at the beginning of the game, but that character is dead a hundred years past in my game and I haven't set message interest on anyone else I believe. Is this still the cause of the crashes? Is there any way to fix this? I'm loath to give up My 20+ hours of gameplay so far if I don't have to.

My checksum ingame says 1.03b (TKEO) not KUMH. I have not installed any mods or made any changes. I have the two Steam preorder DLCs. Is something wrong?
    Prob have the wrong patch. This one is for the GG edition.
    Its basically....Beta-patches will be for computer-literate people.

Tax this dude into space!

For Greater Glory: The House of Wittlesbach
    The Royal House of Bavaria

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Nice additions. But i have a little trouble as I started an AAR yesterday. I would like to continue. I ran a few days after my save, and one of my buildings under construction had 8 days left then it disappeared.
    Its basically....Beta-patches will be for computer-literate people.

Tax this dude into space!

For Greater Glory: The House of Wittlesbach
    The Royal House of Bavaria

Quote Originally Posted by Zomgponies View Post
    Either way, they better get used to to hearing the "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" meme if they keep up this level of polish. The next step is having a good QA department for the third-party software they publish, refusing to put their name to it until/unless the initial release is up to snuff (Sword of the Stars 2 comes to mind).
    I agree but that was released so the 3rd party company could avoid bankruptcy. And they have continued to update.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott1964 View Post
    Prob have the wrong patch. This one is for the GG edition.
    What do you mean? The game patched itself automatically without my request or asking me. I don't see anything in the OP stating this thread is specifically about the "GG edition".

Quote Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
    What was the download size displayed in Steam when you re-installed/downloaded it? It shows 883.1 MB for me (the download), though this seems to be the uncompressed size (it's "really" only downloading about half of that, it seems).
    IIRC mine said ~17 megs

The rebels. They are too strong. Any way to nerf them?

Independent counts have no way to deal with them
    Is there any moment in history where a country attacks another country because their allied with a country that is at war with a country that is the first countries ally?

Nationality: Ashkenazi
    Religion: Agnostic
    Ideology: Social-liberal
    Issues: Secularism, anti-militarism, Interventionism, full citizenship.
    Cash Reserves: N/A
    Revolt Risk: 50%
    Militancy: 3
    Consciousness: 10

I just finished updating to Steam it says my CheckSum is ZMEG... Would my own event file (MyEvents.txt) added to the game change the check sum?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by jamesx View Post
    i just finished updating to steam it says my checksum is zmeg... Would my own event file (myevents.txt) added to the game change the check sum?
    yes... Always backup when editing gamefiles

Quote Originally Posted by ZeT View Post
    yes... Always backup when editing gamefiles
    Thanks. I didn't edit existing files. I added my own text file.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast