+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: PATCH RELEASED (v1.03b)

Quote Originally Posted by BalroG_ View Post
    Where can I see what checksum I have?
    In the main menu in the bottom left corner

Where can I see what checksum I have?
    When you get to the main game menu it will say the version of the game on the left hand side and a 4 letter checksum

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, España
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    Steam users, if you don't get KUMH as a checksum, try reinstalling.
    In progress... in 5 min report if TKEO or KUMH
    Una imagen vale más que mil palabras pero la imaginación las supera a ambas por varios miles - Tracy Hickman

Pinky: By the gods! They look like children!
    Richard: I know, it's hard just kill one.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Zomgponies View Post
    When you get to the main game menu it will say the version of the game on the left hand side and a 4 letter checksum
    Doesn't work with steam... it won't even start the CK2 menu since steam says the servers are overloaded... and that since about 30 minutes. :/

Lol@steam

I am so happy we got this patch for the weekend. Cant wait to play.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, España
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinasawa View Post
    In progress... in 5 min report if TKEO or KUMH
    Ok.

Reinstalling is the solution...
    Una imagen vale más que mil palabras pero la imaginación las supera a ambas por varios miles - Tracy Hickman

Pinky: By the gods! They look like children!
    Richard: I know, it's hard just kill one.

Doesn't work with steam... it won't even start the CK2 menu since steam says the servers are overloaded... and that since about 30 minutes. :/
    Steam is a Cathar conspiracy.

58 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Thank you Paradox for a really great patch!

I also have TKEO as my Steam version checksum.
    I'll try reinstalling

That's a Steam issue. Restarting Steam itself should fix the problem for you.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

"The Steam servers are currently to busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes."

Edit: Got it working. Restarted Steam and it started to download.

Edit2: Time Remaining: 46 minutes and...

But my girlfriend have to work all weekend, so I have plenty of free-time to play.

Thanks for the patch!
    Last edited by Sn3ipen; 17-02-2012 at 17:47.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsiderSubtype View Post
    Kudos to Paradox, this seems like a good patch from the notes. If we can get this level of quality control on release plus Paradox's usual post-release support I think they will have the strategy game market sewn up for a long time.
    Agreed. After having been known for tons of small bugfixes that needed many, many patches, Paradox has really cleaned up its act and its code in Sengoku and CK2. I have to wonder what internal procedures were instituted to change this, and whether it's coincidental or otherwise that a visual uplift occurred at the same time. (Not that graphics make a game like this. Just saying.)

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    It means that a defender who enforces his demands gets a load of prestige, as well as war reparations (a lot of gold) from the losing attacker.
    This is a huge improvement, thanks for all the hard work , you guys are doing an excellent job.

edit - well just not for that single item. Thanks for coming up with such a grand game, for patching fast, and hearing the feedback in general.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

I had the KUMH checksum, but after installing the DLC again it changed to LUMH...

oh, that was just after resigning a singleplayer game, i see ^_^

Either way, they better get used to to hearing the "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" meme if they keep up this level of polish. The next step is having a good QA department for the third-party software they publish, refusing to put their name to it until/unless the initial release is up to snuff (Sword of the Stars 2 comes to mind).

Quote Originally Posted by Bertouch View Post
    Agreed. After having been known for tons of small bugfixes that needed many, many patches, Paradox has really cleaned up its act and its code in Sengoku and CK2. I have to wonder what internal procedures were instituted to change this, and whether it's coincidental or otherwise that a visual uplift occurred at the same time. (Not that graphics make a game like this. Just saying.)
    Not to mention the SERIOUS improvements since hoi3 was released.

Also, speaking of SHUT UP TAKE MY MONEY, when is the next DLCs coming out? Im ready to pay up.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club

I fixed it: I removed CK2 from my favorits in the library and after that it loaded the patch. Finally, but it says I got TKEO... So what does that mean?

For DLC, I would recommend having polls on most desired features. Don't keep us in the dark, give us choices on DLC so we can get the most popular choices first and that way fund the way for more and more DLC.

I fixed it: I removed CK2 from my favorits in the library and after that it loaded the patch. Finally, but it says I got TKEO... So what does that mean?
    It means you need to uninstall local content (right click game in steam) and reinstall game from scratch.

This checksum issue is a pretty annoying problem, because there is no way a customer who doesn't read forums (the majority I imagine) is going to be aware that this is a problem at all.
    Come play Werewolf! Make new friends, then murder them!

Confirming KUMH for Steam after a reinstall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast