• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where can I view whole map screenshots I take? I know F12 is to take a screenshot of the current screen, and F10 is supposed to be to take a screenshot of the whole map. I have Steam, and when I press F12, it gives me a little notice in the bottom right corner letting me know that the screenshot was saved. Steam doesn't say anything for F10, although the game gives a notice in the middle of the screen saying "Map Saved". I checked my install directory, and couldn't find it.

Where can I view whole map screenshots I take? I know F12 is to take a screenshot of the current screen, and F10 is supposed to be to take a screenshot of the whole map. I have Steam, and when I press F12, it gives me a little notice in the bottom right corner letting me know that the screenshot was saved. Steam doesn't say anything for F10, although the game gives a notice in the middle of the screen saying "Map Saved". I checked my install directory, and couldn't find it.

They're in My Documents/Paradox Interactive.

For the game it is F11 (Screenshot) and F10 (Map mode screenshot), though. F12 is Steam screenshot which I don't really like.

Question: do church vassals/bishops still give you levies even if they like the pope better? I know they only give you gold if they like you better, but what about levies?

In my initial question I mentioned that the code listed in that thread 'fow on' or 'fow off' doesnt seem to work.
Is there a fog of war cheat that works or does it not exist? Or am I just not implementing it correctly? It acknowledges it, but doesnt seem to change anything...
Thanks.

It's a toggle - just "fow".

Right click on them and then choose the little star.

Sorry to butt in here but you right click on portrait then right click on face icon then click star. Pedantry over