• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In my game i am the emperor of Hispania, I have all the kingdoms in my posession. I want to give the kingdom of Andalusia to one of my sons, but I can give him every kingdom except for Andalusia.
This problem applies to all my vassals, the also can't get the kingdom of Andalusia either.

Anyone have an idea why?

In my game i am the emperor of Hispania, I have all the kingdoms in my posession. I want to give the kingdom of Andalusia to one of my sons, but I can give him every kingdom except for Andalusia.
This problem applies to all my vassals, the also can't get the kingdom of Andalusia either.

Anyone have an idea why?

Look at the post above yours.

Ok a noob question. I have 10-15 armies stacked in one county, I have to move them one by one. Is there a way to move all of them once, combining armies?
Should be two ways to do it:

1) Hold your mouse button down and make a box over the county, you should have all armies at your command. Move them wherever you want. This also works if you have armies in different counties and you want all of them to move to the same location, for instance if you're gathering levies you just raised.

2) Hold your mouse button down as before and make your box, this time click on the little button up top with the two arrows pointing at each other. this will combine all your armies into one. Once you do this you may want to click the reorganize button on the right to balance out your center and flanks and put your best leaders in charge, but you're ready to go forth and conquer.

I would keep it, because if they attack you, there's atleast a chance that they will take something small like that castle. Instead for a war for the duchy.
Interesting, i will do that, thank you. If they holy war me that is my only holding within the emirate/duchy as I handed out the rest, most to a lord mayor-soon to be doge.

Your daughters are not adding up in my mind. I am cornfused.

You only had daughters.
Two are married matrilineally.
Two of them (daughters) died.
Grandson died. (only one mentioned)
Now you have one daughter left. (is this the third daughter?) Matrilileally married? Any sons by any of your daughters?

How many daughters do you have exactly, married how?

You need to say exactly what succession method you have as people get confused. Gavelkind, Primogeniture, Seniority. (Elective?)

Check your coat of arms to see if anyone is listed as your heir. (Perhaps the warning is in error and your daughter is listed after all) Who is listed if anyone?

Do you have a daughter married normally that had a son? (even if she's younger, if she has a son, her line becomes precedent over an older daughter that has no sons) Did you end up remarrying your current liege to a woman matrilineally by mistake? (ie have a son not of your dynasty who is current heir?) Sorry we need a bit more info to make further guesses...
to answer your question, the king Im reffering to had a total of 3 daughters, 2 of the 3 had matrillenial marriages, of the two that died one was in a regular marriage the other was matrilinieal meaning the surviving daughter was in a matrilenial marriage. the oldest daughter that was in a matrilinieal marriage but her son was killed so none from her. the second had kids but is irrelevant since she had a normal marriage. the youngest was also in a matrilinieal marriage but had yet to have any children.
now that you say it at the time I was using Primongeniture succession and since theres no grandsons and no other children wouldnt that mean my last daughter would be heir? also I have no liege Im independent and can beat most of the European monarchs in a war.
I fixed it eventualy by installing an elective monarchy and nominating a distant cousin of my dynasty, however according to gender and succession laws that shouldnt happen in those particular circumstances, what went wrong and how do I stop it?

Just bought my first forged claim to a two-holding county and it was 675 GOLD?!?!?!?! Holy freakin' cheese that's expensive! How much does it cost for a forged duchy claim?? And what do you guys give up pay for these fake ID's? That would have nearly paid for a brand new castle!

No. If a country isn't coastal and can't/won't hire merc ships, it cannot get across water.

Well thats pretty stupid, because as I noticed due some patch (maybe not), the allied army is more keen to follow yours if you present it to a county where the ally has it. But this time, the allied army in Britain marched all across the isles to my capital in Ireland and since then its just waiting there. I get it that you cant make them board your ships, but why they even try then? What is the AI think I am gonna do when it has army in England and join war in Spain? I guess its a bit of a logic loophole.

Would be nice to get embarking allied army that joined yours into next patch.

Help me understand something that just happened...
I'm king of bulgaria in the byzantine empire, and duke of thrace. The county of thrace (owned by a vassal count) was about to be inherited by the duke of valachie outside of my kingdom, so I was about to loose it.
I decided to cancel the county title to keep it to me. The count of thrace didn't accept and declared war on me, with the duke of valachie as his ally.
During the war, the count of thrace died and... the duke of valachie inherited the county and is now my vassal with all his duchy!!!
As I'm somewhat happy with it, I don't understand why he became my vassal???

I am king of Lithuania. My daughter is betrothed to the duke of Ryazan. How can I incorporate Ryazan into my nation? If I grant her land (from past experience) she would break the betrothal, but if I don't grant her land Ryazan will stay out of my kingdom.

Help? Thanks.

I am the count of Jukich, which is part of the HRE. I have fabricated a claim on Kleve, which is also part of the HRE. When I go to declare war in order to press my claim, the war immediately ends inconclusively. What's going on?

If it makes a difference, Jukich and Kleve are vassals to different dukes, and the count of Kleve has fabricated a claim on Jukich.

I am king of Lithuania. My daughter is betrothed to the duke of Ryazan. How can I incorporate Ryazan into my nation? If I grant her land (from past experience) she would break the betrothal, but if I don't grant her land Ryazan will stay out of my kingdom.

Help? Thanks.

Can you change succession laws to elective and name her your heir?

I am the count of Jukich, which is part of the HRE. I have fabricated a claim on Kleve, which is also part of the HRE. When I go to declare war in order to press my claim, the war immediately ends inconclusively. What's going on?

If it makes a difference, Jukich and Kleve are vassals to different dukes, and the count of Kleve has fabricated a claim on Jukich.
What's the CA in the HRE? And does the kingdom(s) they're in exist? And if they do, what is their CA?