+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 845 FirstFirst ... 2 27 52 77 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 127 152 177 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 16887

Thread: Crusader Kings II ~ Quick Answers

  1. #2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollardar View Post
    How can i inherit counties and duchies with marriage ?
    Marry Countess/Duchess or if you are a girl, matrillineally marry eldest son heir. Your son will inherit the title.

    Alternatively, you can marry someone with a claim, press the claim, white peace, and your son will inherit the claim.

  2. #2022
    Is it possible to edit children's names?

  3. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas Agus Buaidh View Post
    Is it possible to edit children's names?
    You can name them at birth if you are the parent. If you misspelt it, they stay that way forever.

  4. #2024
    Can a duchy became a kingdom? I am playing as a the duch of Finland and i have amassed alot of territories i'd like know if there is anyway to my duchy became a kingdom. I know there is a kingdom of Finland but i don't think it's possible to play with them unfortunetely....

  5. #2025
    Modding Paladin RedRooster81's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband500k club

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Castle of Aaaggggggh
    Posts
    5,638
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonelli View Post
    Can a duchy became a kingdom? I am playing as a the duch of Finland and i have amassed alot of territories i'd like know if there is anyway to my duchy became a kingdom. I know there is a kingdom of Finland but i don't think it's possible to play with them unfortunetely....
    Click on your main title's coat of arms in your ruler's character screen. See the button that you can check for 'de jure'? Click that and then click on the right-most coat of arms. That should be the Kingdom of Finland. You can then see the requirements for forming the kingdom. You will have to conquer a lot more land probably. Good luck.

  6. #2026
    Say I'm a large 12 county duchy between scotland and england. The Sunni caliphate is a one county empire at this point, any way I could go about swearing fealty and getting the title for myself? Basically how do I become the sunni caliph

  7. #2027
    Major Ryasyr's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dont look behind you!
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dwarf View Post
    Say I'm a large 12 county duchy between scotland and england. The Sunni caliphate is a one county empire at this point, any way I could go about swearing fealty and getting the title for myself? Basically how do I become the sunni caliph
    Rebels force converting you to sunni then you can conquer it and claim the title. Though the prosess is time consuming and many consider it gamey, but if you MUST play as a muslim before any muslim expansions come out its the way to go. just let sunni rebels force convert you

  8. #2028
    Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Forest
    Posts
    7,509
    Quote Originally Posted by ercpkr View Post
    You can name them at birth if you are the parent. If you misspelt it, they stay that way forever.
    Or if you misread their sex... I have definitely had at least one daughter called Philip.
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

    I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

  9. #2029
    Second Lieutenant Macs's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    155
    Do some provinces have more favourable base statistics than others?

    I always wonder, around 1200 Muslim castles more often than not have 2500 levies and a thousand garrison. When I check their buildings in that castle, they usually aren't - if they are at all - much better than some of my prime holdings. Still, they've got considerably more manpower than me.

    They have better tech than me, obviously, but does that actually matter so much?

  10. #2030
    Quote Originally Posted by ercpkr View Post
    You can name them at birth if you are the parent. If you misspelt it, they stay that way forever.
    There's no way to edit files?

    That sucks. I've been trying to play the von Habsburg family and name them all properly. Unfortunately my current son Rudolph was named by the computer and his name should be Albert. He's 9 now and my only child so I don't want to turn him into a clergyman incase I don't have another son. Sucks.

  11. #2031
    First Lieutenant Lord Samuel's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: Warband500k club

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Les Halles, Paris
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas Agus Buaidh View Post
    There's no way to edit files?

    That sucks. I've been trying to play the von Habsburg family and name them all properly. Unfortunately my current son Rudolph was named by the computer and his name should be Albert. He's 9 now and my only child so I don't want to turn him into a clergyman incase I don't have another son. Sucks.
    Yes, you can change a character's name through file-editing.
    If you really want to, you can try and edit your savegame.
    Create a backup copy of your savegame (for safety), then open your savegame with a text editor. (Beware, the savegame files are very fat ones, so it can take a while to open properly).
    Now, search for your character's ID, and modify his name from "Rudolph" to "Albert".
    Save the file without converting to any other format.
    Test in game.

  12. #2032
    Brilliant, thanks. How do I find my characters id?

  13. #2033
    Is there a list of all the Nicknames and the prerequisites for them easily accessible? ie not hidden in a game file somewhere.

  14. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by jepmaine View Post
    Is there a list of all the Nicknames and the prerequisites for them easily accessible? ie not hidden in a game file somewhere.
    Not that I know of.


    Code:
    #############################################
    # CHARACTER NICKNAMES
    # Independent dukes, kings and emperors only
    #
    # 'factor' is the percentage per year of 
    # gaining the nickname
    #
    #############################################
    
    # TRIGGERED ONLY
    ################
    
    nick_the_lawgiver = {}
    nick_the_usurper = {}
    nick_the_hammer = {}
    nick_the_conqueror = {}
    nick_the_victorious = {}
    nick_the_crusader = {}
    nick_the_holy = {}
    nick_the_avenger = {}
    nick_the_brave = {}
    nick_the_fearless = {}
    nick_the_martyr = {}
    nick_the_unlucky = {}
    nick_the_lucky = {}
    nick_the_restorer = {}
    nick_the_effeminate = {}
    nick_the_clueless = {}
    nick_the_ill_tempered = {}
    nick_the_affable = {}
    nick_the_heathen = {}
    nick_the_liberator = {}
    nick_haardraade = {}
    
    # GIVEN BY TRAITS
    #################
    nick_the_lisp_and_lame = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 16
    		trait = lisp
    		trait = clubfooted
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 5
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_able = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = diligent
    		trait = ambitious
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_kind = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = charitable
    		trait = kind
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_good = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = charitable
    		trait = just
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_troubadour = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = poet
    		trait = gregarious
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_strong = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = strong
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = ambitious
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_magnanimous = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = charitable
    		trait = brave
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_simple = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = humble
    		trait = slow
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_merry = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = gregarious
    		trait = kind
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_noble = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		diplomacy = 9
    		intrigue = 8
    		NOT = {
    			trait = bastard
    		}
    		OR = {
    			trait = grey_eminence
    			trait = intricate_webweaver
    			trait = elusive_shadow
    			trait = charismatic_negotiator
    			trait = brilliant_strategist
    			trait = skilled_tactician
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_blind = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		OR = {
    			trait = maimed
    			trait = inbred
    			trait = leper
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_gentle = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = kind
    		trait = gregarious
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_proud = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = proud
    		trait = envious
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_silent = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = shy
    		OR = {
    			trait = patient
    			trait = humble
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_bastard = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 10
    		trait = bastard
    		is_female = no
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_gouty = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 40
    		trait = infirm
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_half_hand = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 10
    		trait = maimed
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_chaste = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = chaste
    			trait = celibate
    		}
    		piety = 50
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_hunter = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		trait = hunter
    		NOT = { trait = infirm }
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_fowler = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = falconer
    			trait = hunter
    		}
    		NOT = { trait = infirm }
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_just = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		trait = just
    		stewardship = 5
    		NOT = { trait = deceitful }
    		NOT = { trait = imbecile }
    		NOT = { trait = slow }
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			stewardship = 6
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			stewardship = 7
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			stewardship = 8
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			stewardship = 9
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = honest
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_lame = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = clubfooted
    			trait = inbred
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { prestige = 500 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_handsome = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		is_female = no
    		trait = fair
    		NOT = { trait = dwarf }
    		NOT = { trait = inbred }
    		NOT = { trait = harelip }
    		NOT = { trait = hunchback }
    		NOT = { age = 60 }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_fair = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		is_female = yes
    		trait = fair
    		NOT = { trait = dwarf }
    		NOT = { trait = inbred }
    		NOT = { trait = harelip }
    		NOT = { trait = hunchback }
    		NOT = { age = 50 }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_mad = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		trait = lunatic
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 5
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_fat = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = gluttonous
    			trait = hedonist
    			trait = drunkard
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = drunkard
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_drunkard = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = gluttonous
    			trait = hedonist
    			trait = drunkard
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.1
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.1
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 5.0
    			trait = drunkard
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_cruel = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		NOT = { trait = kind }
    		NOT = { trait = charitable }
    		OR = {
    			trait = cruel
    			trait = wroth
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 5.0
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = cruel
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = wroth
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = deceitful
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_wise = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		NOT = { trait = arbitrary }
    		NOT = { trait = wroth }
    		NOT = { trait = slow }
    		NOT = { trait = imbecile }
    		NOT = { trait = inbred }
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    		OR = {
    			trait = quick
    			trait = genius
    			trait = just
    			trait = patient
    			trait = scholar
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 5.0
    			trait = genius
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = quick
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = just
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = patient
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = scholar
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    # GIVEN BY PIETY
    #################
    
    nick_the_accursed = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		OR = {
    			NOT = { piety = -50 }
    			trait = possessed
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -200 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -300 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = cynical
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_wicked = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		OR = {
    			NOT = { piety = -50 }
    			trait = possessed
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -200 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -300 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = cynical
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_bewitched = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		OR = {
    			NOT = { piety = -50 }
    			trait = possessed
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -200 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -300 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = cynical
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_priest_hater = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		trait = cynical
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -50 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -200 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = arbitrary
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_pious = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_apostle = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_blessed = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_confessor = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_monk = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 500
    		OR = {
    			trait = chaste
    			trait = celibate
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 1000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    # GIVEN BY RULE
    ################
    
    # the Warlike
    nick_the_ironside = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 15
    		prestige = 50
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = weak
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 20 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_lion = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    		OR = {
    			trait = skilled_tactician
    			trait = brilliant_strategist
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = weak
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_lionheart = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    		OR = {
    			trait = skilled_tactician
    			trait = brilliant_strategist
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = weak
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 4
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_bold = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		piety = 50
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = paranoid
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 15 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_unready = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 11
    		ruled_years = 1
    		trait = arbitrary
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 15 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_ill_ruler = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 11
    		ruled_years = 1
    		trait = arbitrary
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 15 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_terrible = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 30
    		ruled_years = 10
    		OR = {
    			trait = wroth
    			trait = lunatic
    			trait = cruel
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    		any_vassal = {
    			has_opinion_modifier = { who = ROOT modifier = opinion_tyrant }
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_magnificent = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 30
    		ruled_years = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = quick
    			trait = genius
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = slow
    			trait = imbecile
    		}
    		OR = {
    			trait = grey_eminence
    			trait = intricate_webweaver
    			trait = elusive_shadow
    			trait = charismatic_negotiator
    			trait = brilliant_strategist
    			trait = skilled_tactician
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_quarreller = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 30
    		ruled_years = 15
    		trait = arbitrary
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    # the Builder
    nick_the_devil = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		trait = wroth
    		OR = {
    			trait = kinslayer
    			trait = excommunicated
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = kinslayer
    			trait = excommunicated
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_dragon = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		trait = wroth
    		OR = {
    			trait = kinslayer
    			trait = excommunicated
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_careless = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 30
    		ruled_years = 10
    		OR = {
    			trait = weak
    			trait = content
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = diligent
    			trait = ambitious
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = incapable
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = deceitful
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = cynical
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_young = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		NOT = { age = 20 }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 15 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_old = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 20
    		age = 55
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 5
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			age = 65
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 10.0
    			age = 75
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			ruled_years = 30
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			ruled_years = 40
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_great = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		prestige = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			prestige = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			prestige = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			prestige = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    "A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn." - Warhammer
    "Your words are as empty as your future. I am the vanguard of your destruction, this exchange is over." - Sovereign

  15. #2035
    Captain General_Smith's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Chicago, USA
    Posts
    357
    While I was engaged elsewhere, France managed to snag Barcelona and Valencia. I've consolidated every other Spanish kingdom as Castille. Should I continue with Reconquista and deal with the French later, or should I deal with the French immediately? Also, advice on how to fight the Big Blue Blob known as France?

  16. #2036
    Can i create an Empire ?

  17. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by xGhost4000x View Post
    Not that I know of.


    Code:
    #############################################
    # CHARACTER NICKNAMES
    # Independent dukes, kings and emperors only
    #
    # 'factor' is the percentage per year of 
    # gaining the nickname
    #
    #############################################
    
    # TRIGGERED ONLY
    ################
    
    nick_the_lawgiver = {}
    nick_the_usurper = {}
    nick_the_hammer = {}
    nick_the_conqueror = {}
    nick_the_victorious = {}
    nick_the_crusader = {}
    nick_the_holy = {}
    nick_the_avenger = {}
    nick_the_brave = {}
    nick_the_fearless = {}
    nick_the_martyr = {}
    nick_the_unlucky = {}
    nick_the_lucky = {}
    nick_the_restorer = {}
    nick_the_effeminate = {}
    nick_the_clueless = {}
    nick_the_ill_tempered = {}
    nick_the_affable = {}
    nick_the_heathen = {}
    nick_the_liberator = {}
    nick_haardraade = {}
    
    # GIVEN BY TRAITS
    #################
    nick_the_lisp_and_lame = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 16
    		trait = lisp
    		trait = clubfooted
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 5
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_able = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = diligent
    		trait = ambitious
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_kind = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = charitable
    		trait = kind
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_good = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = charitable
    		trait = just
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_troubadour = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = poet
    		trait = gregarious
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_strong = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = strong
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = ambitious
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_magnanimous = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = charitable
    		trait = brave
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_simple = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = humble
    		trait = slow
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_merry = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = gregarious
    		trait = kind
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_noble = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		diplomacy = 9
    		intrigue = 8
    		NOT = {
    			trait = bastard
    		}
    		OR = {
    			trait = grey_eminence
    			trait = intricate_webweaver
    			trait = elusive_shadow
    			trait = charismatic_negotiator
    			trait = brilliant_strategist
    			trait = skilled_tactician
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_blind = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		OR = {
    			trait = maimed
    			trait = inbred
    			trait = leper
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_gentle = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = kind
    		trait = gregarious
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_proud = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = proud
    		trait = envious
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_silent = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		trait = shy
    		OR = {
    			trait = patient
    			trait = humble
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_bastard = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 10
    		trait = bastard
    		is_female = no
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_gouty = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 40
    		trait = infirm
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_half_hand = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 10
    		trait = maimed
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_chaste = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = chaste
    			trait = celibate
    		}
    		piety = 50
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_hunter = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		trait = hunter
    		NOT = { trait = infirm }
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_fowler = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = falconer
    			trait = hunter
    		}
    		NOT = { trait = infirm }
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_just = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		trait = just
    		stewardship = 5
    		NOT = { trait = deceitful }
    		NOT = { trait = imbecile }
    		NOT = { trait = slow }
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			stewardship = 6
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			stewardship = 7
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			stewardship = 8
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			stewardship = 9
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = honest
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_lame = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = clubfooted
    			trait = inbred
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { prestige = 500 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_handsome = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		is_female = no
    		trait = fair
    		NOT = { trait = dwarf }
    		NOT = { trait = inbred }
    		NOT = { trait = harelip }
    		NOT = { trait = hunchback }
    		NOT = { age = 60 }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_fair = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		is_female = yes
    		trait = fair
    		NOT = { trait = dwarf }
    		NOT = { trait = inbred }
    		NOT = { trait = harelip }
    		NOT = { trait = hunchback }
    		NOT = { age = 50 }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_mad = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		trait = lunatic
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 5
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_fat = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = gluttonous
    			trait = hedonist
    			trait = drunkard
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = drunkard
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_drunkard = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = gluttonous
    			trait = hedonist
    			trait = drunkard
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.1
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.1
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 5.0
    			trait = drunkard
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_cruel = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		NOT = { trait = kind }
    		NOT = { trait = charitable }
    		OR = {
    			trait = cruel
    			trait = wroth
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 5.0
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = cruel
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = wroth
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = deceitful
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_wise = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		NOT = { trait = arbitrary }
    		NOT = { trait = wroth }
    		NOT = { trait = slow }
    		NOT = { trait = imbecile }
    		NOT = { trait = inbred }
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    		OR = {
    			trait = quick
    			trait = genius
    			trait = just
    			trait = patient
    			trait = scholar
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 5.0
    			trait = genius
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = quick
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = just
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = patient
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = scholar
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    # GIVEN BY PIETY
    #################
    
    nick_the_accursed = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		OR = {
    			NOT = { piety = -50 }
    			trait = possessed
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -200 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -300 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = cynical
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_wicked = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		OR = {
    			NOT = { piety = -50 }
    			trait = possessed
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -200 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -300 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = cynical
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_bewitched = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		OR = {
    			NOT = { piety = -50 }
    			trait = possessed
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -200 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -300 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = cynical
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_priest_hater = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		trait = cynical
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -50 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -100 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { piety = -200 }
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = hedonist
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = gluttonous
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = greedy
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			trait = arbitrary
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_pious = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_apostle = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_blessed = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_confessor = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 1
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_monk = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 20
    		piety = 500
    		OR = {
    			trait = chaste
    			trait = celibate
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 1000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			piety = 4000
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    # GIVEN BY RULE
    ################
    
    # the Warlike
    nick_the_ironside = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 15
    		prestige = 50
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = weak
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 20 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_lion = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    		OR = {
    			trait = skilled_tactician
    			trait = brilliant_strategist
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = weak
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_lionheart = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    		OR = {
    			trait = skilled_tactician
    			trait = brilliant_strategist
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = weak
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 4
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_bold = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		piety = 50
    		OR = {
    			trait = brave
    			trait = strong
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = paranoid
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 15 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_unready = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 11
    		ruled_years = 1
    		trait = arbitrary
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 15 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_ill_ruler = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 11
    		ruled_years = 1
    		trait = arbitrary
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 15 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_terrible = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 30
    		ruled_years = 10
    		OR = {
    			trait = wroth
    			trait = lunatic
    			trait = cruel
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    		any_vassal = {
    			has_opinion_modifier = { who = ROOT modifier = opinion_tyrant }
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_magnificent = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 30
    		ruled_years = 15
    		OR = {
    			trait = quick
    			trait = genius
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = slow
    			trait = imbecile
    		}
    		OR = {
    			trait = grey_eminence
    			trait = intricate_webweaver
    			trait = elusive_shadow
    			trait = charismatic_negotiator
    			trait = brilliant_strategist
    			trait = skilled_tactician
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_quarreller = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 30
    		ruled_years = 15
    		trait = arbitrary
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    	}
    }
    
    # the Builder
    nick_the_devil = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		trait = wroth
    		OR = {
    			trait = kinslayer
    			trait = excommunicated
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = kinslayer
    			trait = excommunicated
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_dragon = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		trait = wroth
    		OR = {
    			trait = kinslayer
    			trait = excommunicated
    			trait = impaler
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_careless = {
    	allow = {
    		age = 30
    		ruled_years = 10
    		OR = {
    			trait = weak
    			trait = content
    		}
    		NOT = {
    			trait = diligent
    			trait = ambitious
    		}
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = incapable
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = deceitful
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = envious
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = cynical
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2
    			trait = kinslayer
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_young = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		NOT = { age = 20 }
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 2
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			NOT = { age = 15 }
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_old = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 20
    		age = 55
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 5
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			age = 65
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 10.0
    			age = 75
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			ruled_years = 30
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 1.5
    			ruled_years = 40
    		}
    	}
    }
    
    nick_the_great = {
    	allow = {
    		ruled_years = 10
    		prestige = 1000
    	}
    	chance = {
    		factor = 3
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			prestige = 2000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			prestige = 4000
    		}
    		modifier = {
    			factor = 2.0
    			prestige = 6000
    		}
    	}
    }
    How exactly are the "triggered only" names obtained? I imagine Hardrade is unique to Harald, and I know about the Conqueror and Holy, but the rest elude me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollardar View Post
    Can i create an Empire ?
    Not in vanilla. The only Christian empires are the HRE and Byzantines, as well as the Latin Empire (titular, pick a start date around 1204.)

    The two Caliphates, the Golden Horde and the Ilkhanate are also emperor-tier titles, but not easily obtained for obvious reasons. I don't think there are any others.

    If you want more, try one of these mods:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post13488901
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...res-Everywhere

  18. #2038
    Sergeant
    Crusader Kings II

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dutchy of Melbourne, Kingdom of Victoria
    Posts
    80
    Is there a quick way to find out who's claim is being used when someone attacks you for your land?

  19. #2039
    Colonel Dearmad's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Hedgies Hang
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by InfidelKiller View Post
    Is there a quick way to find out who's claim is being used when someone attacks you for your land?
    I think the name of the war states it, no? Look in ledger or on the war icon of the noble is making war on you (the king or whatever) under his portrait. Hover over it and see pop-up

  20. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by InfidelKiller View Post
    Is there a quick way to find out who's claim is being used when someone attacks you for your land?
    The little circle icons in the bottom right of the screen that show the warscore are clickable. Doing so brings up info about the war, including a list of battles, a breakdown of the warscore, a display of the belligerents on each side and their contributions, and if applicable, the holder of the claim being pushed.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts