Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Kingdom of Heaven - A House of Bouillon AAR

Honourable Saxon Thegn AlexanderPrimus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Rome

Looking pretty good! I did my undergraduate capstone on Godfrey de Bouillon, so it's very good to see him finally in action in an AAR.

Though somehow it doesn't surprise me that the old boy couldn't escape fate entirely and still managed to die young.

But I will admit more than a little surprise that Baldwin didn't bring out the knives at the accession of the infant Péronelle and do a little bit of "tampering" with the succession...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Just to let you guys know, I had a little family emergency but will hopefully get to sit down and do some more soon, so don't worry there should be some more pronto!
    ~* Urbs Aeterna : The Rise, The Fall, The Dark *~
    336 B.C. - 814 A.D.
    A Roman Modification Project for Europa Universalis IV

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Looking like a great AAR so far, I will very much be following this. Will be very interested to see how you get on. I tried playing as Jerusalem from 1099 myself and only made it until 1105 before giving up. Smashing the Shia into dust was one thing, but by the time they were finished my armies were severely depleted, and even my remaining Templars couldn't hold off half the Muslim world who swarmed me when Jihads were called against three of my counties at once I also had Godfrey dies in battle early on, leaving the kingdom in the hands of an infant daughter. Funny coincidence, eh?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. KUTGW.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    We'll wait, take care of your family and then you'll find us waiting.
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

As a general request, if an adbot is active in a thread, please do not make references to it, or quote it. All you do is to increase the work needed to clean it up. Best is to PM any of the AAR mods/demi-mods and we'll clear it out as soon as possible
    Last edited by loki100; 01-03-2012 at 10:03.

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Actually it is not a request, If your friendly DM had not helped you out by deleting the comments I would have issued you infractions, When you comment on spam you help them by drawing attention to it, and cause more work for us since we now need to delete your posts as well.
    Not to mention the fact that it is spam since it is not on topic for the thread.
    I spend a large part of my day dealing with and fighting these bots.
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

Lady of the North Star Demi Moderator Saithis's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Internal struggle and a Regency? Simply the last thing Jerusalem needs when besieged on all sides! I suppose if things went smoothly for a change it wouldn't be nearly as interesting.
    Sai's Inkwell - Click here to see more of my writing!
    Ongoing AARs:
    Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan: CK2 Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Last Man and Shilling - Semper Fi HPP AustraliAAR: HOI3 SF HPP History-Book AAR, Last Updated: 9th June 2013
    Blood and Gold - The Second Spanish Republic: HOI3 FTM HPP History-Book/Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 18th August 2012
    Kings of Qritani - A Tale of Picts and Celts: Rome Narrative AAR, Last Updated: 4th September, 2012
    Sai Plays Game of Thrones: Burning Down Westeros: CK2 AGOT Gameplay Video AAR, Last Updated: 6th September, 2012
    If I type in this elegant Red, I am speaking in an official capacity as an AARland Demi-Moderator.
    Forum Rules | AARland FAQ | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2

Topaz-Fisted Demi-God Moderator Mr. Capiatlist's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Blog Entries
    My apologies, but I am closing this thread due to heavy adbot traffic. If the author wishes, he may contact the staff and have the thread re-opened. Thanks for understanding.
    -Mr. Capiatlist (Ink well):

When I speak in Rose, I do so as a Moderator. :: Forum Rules | AARland Rules 1 | Rules 2 | Interactivity Rules
    (Never quote or otherwise publicly respond to my rose text. If you have a problem: PM me.)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2