• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking pretty good! I did my undergraduate capstone on Godfrey de Bouillon, so it's very good to see him finally in action in an AAR. :D

Though somehow it doesn't surprise me that the old boy couldn't escape fate entirely and still managed to die young.

But I will admit more than a little surprise that Baldwin didn't bring out the knives at the accession of the infant Péronelle and do a little bit of "tampering" with the succession...

Looking like a great AAR so far, I will very much be following this. Will be very interested to see how you get on. I tried playing as Jerusalem from 1099 myself and only made it until 1105 before giving up. Smashing the Shia into dust was one thing, but by the time they were finished my armies were severely depleted, and even my remaining Templars couldn't hold off half the Muslim world who swarmed me when Jihads were called against three of my counties at once :( I also had Godfrey dies in battle early on, leaving the kingdom in the hands of an infant daughter. Funny coincidence, eh?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. KUTGW.

We'll wait, take care of your family and then you'll find us waiting. :)

As a general request, if an adbot is active in a thread, please do not make references to it, or quote it. All you do is to increase the work needed to clean it up. Best is to PM any of the AAR mods/demi-mods and we'll clear it out as soon as possible

Last edited:
Actually it is not a request, If your friendly DM had not helped you out by deleting the comments I would have issued you infractions, When you comment on spam you help them by drawing attention to it, and cause more work for us since we now need to delete your posts as well.
Not to mention the fact that it is spam since it is not on topic for the thread.
I spend a large part of my day dealing with and fighting these bots.

Internal struggle and a Regency? Simply the last thing Jerusalem needs when besieged on all sides! I suppose if things went smoothly for a change it wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

My apologies, but I am closing this thread due to heavy adbot traffic. If the author wishes, he may contact the staff and have the thread re-opened. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.