• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Incidentally, Kate, is there a chance we'll ever be told how Neocore came to choose to use the words "load" and "upload" for the action of replacing lost troops, something that is known as reinforcing or (more rarely) replenishing?

I am just asking because it is such a bizarre choice. "load" has many meanings in English, but none as far as I know that apply, and as far as I know "upload" has only one, and that relates to computers.

Is there, perhaps, some archaic form of the word where the KA2 nomenclature makes sense? :)

We always use native proof-readers and they suggested this "upload" thing for filling up the ranks. We wanted to go with the KA1 version: Fill up ranks and Fill up all ranks, but they said it is not OK, so we changed it to upload. I found it really weird too and a couple of ppl in the office started to protest against it without luck. But it seems we can have it changed now at last in the next patch :)

Thanks, Kate!