+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot recruit with Morgana

Cannot recruit with Morgana

When I get close to a castle or thing like that with Morgana Le Fay I got no "recruit" button appearing. Can't one recruit with Morgana ?

Screenshot :

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5...2021500002.jpg

Sorry, did move Morgana to another country on the map, and it works. No problem then

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Yes, actually you don't need a castle to recruit. The only thing that matters is that you have to stand in a province that you already own. Recruit button appears if your army/troops are not fully loaded.

Crusader Kings IIImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneV2 BetaHoi 2 Beta
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Incidentally, Kate, is there a chance we'll ever be told how Neocore came to choose to use the words "load" and "upload" for the action of replacing lost troops, something that is known as reinforcing or (more rarely) replenishing?

I am just asking because it is such a bizarre choice. "load" has many meanings in English, but none as far as I know that apply, and as far as I know "upload" has only one, and that relates to computers.

Is there, perhaps, some archaic form of the word where the KA2 nomenclature makes sense?
    Confused about how manpower is determined in EU4? Read my Manpower Guide

Finally got around to writing a list of my AARs in the inkwell.
    For those interested in Dominions 4 (SP or MP), we organize the Wrinkletoes games and answer general questions related to the game in this thread.
    Current ongoing Wrinkletoes 3 Dom4 game's list of players: linky.

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasHearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

We always use native proof-readers and they suggested this "upload" thing for filling up the ranks. We wanted to go with the KA1 version: Fill up ranks and Fill up all ranks, but they said it is not OK, so we changed it to upload. I found it really weird too and a couple of ppl in the office started to protest against it without luck. But it seems we can have it changed now at last in the next patch

Crusader Kings IIImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneV2 BetaHoi 2 Beta
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks, Kate!
    Confused about how manpower is determined in EU4? Read my Manpower Guide

Finally got around to writing a list of my AARs in the inkwell.
    For those interested in Dominions 4 (SP or MP), we organize the Wrinkletoes games and answer general questions related to the game in this thread.
    Current ongoing Wrinkletoes 3 Dom4 game's list of players: linky.

+ Reply to Thread