• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey do I need to report here first before I can start a new threat to write it? I'm not sure exactly how this works, I was encouraged to do one and it seems like it would be fun.

It's not a bad idea, but it isn't mandatory.

a) The Return of Ancient Gods: Lithuanian Kingdom
b) Gediminaitis
c) Lithuania
d) Link

Game End Day: 1 January 1453

After playing CK II vanilla and AGOT for sometime, I think I wanna try my hand at writing an AAR from AGOT

I just need a suggestion for a house- trying to avoid some of the bigger houses in the Reach.

I was thinking House Bolton (starting from Roose Bolton as a sprightly 18 year old), but if anyone give me some other suggestions, it'd be welcome.

After playing CK II vanilla and AGOT for sometime, I think I wanna try my hand at writing an AAR from AGOT

I just need a suggestion for a house- trying to avoid some of the bigger houses in the Reach.

I was thinking House Bolton (starting from Roose Bolton as a sprightly 18 year old), but if anyone give me some other suggestions, it'd be welcome.

Randall Tarly :)