View Poll Results: Vote for the AAR you think should win below. You can only vote once.

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - AAR contest!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Crusader Kings II - AAR contest!

Now when Crusader Kings II has been released it's time for an After Action Report (AAR) contest. Write an AAR for Crusader Kings II and submit it before February 22th. Because on February 23td, all the entries will be included in a poll and the two AAR's with the most votes before Febrary 27th will win a Paradox Complete Bundle on Steam.

Please post your AAR as a new post in the AAR forums here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...al-Discussions and link to it in this tread.

Looking forward to reading your AAR's.

Good luck!

Cheers,
    Paradox

Ask how many Divisions I have! InnocentIII's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Sounds like fun, but for me I'm not likely to be far into my AAR even if I start on time Hope there's another one down the road, though I realize that now is the time for marketing purposes.
    I follow Paradox on Twitter and have Johan's photo on my phone for Twitter messages. I also follow the Pope. When the Pontiff tweets, I see the picture and lately I wonder "yes, but is Johan speaking ex cathedra?"
    Check out my Vicky2 AAR: Last Tango in 1.3 - An Argentine AAR Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2 2011 (Round 3) - Completed
    Five for Fighting - A Canadian HoI3 AAR WritAAR of the Week (December 11th - December 18th, 2011) AAR Showcase Week of 6/17/12 - Completed

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Are there any rules prohibiting the submission of an AAR of a modded game?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

In addition what about AARs from the demo?
    AARs
    HoI2 AAR - Clash of Titans: Germany, Britain, And The Coming Of The Great Wars
    x1 AAR Showcase, June 28th 2006
    HoI2 AAR -Self-Help In Hard Times
    EU2 AAR -Byzantium: A Phoenix Rising
    x1 AAR Showcase August 29th 2005
    HoI2 AAR - Mundus Exardesco x1 WritAAR of the Week May 22nd 2005

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The Kingdom of Heaven - A House of Bouillon AAR
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...5#post13442665
    ~* Urbs Aeterna : The Rise, The Fall, The Dark *~
    336 B.C. - 814 A.D.
    A Roman Modification Project for Europa Universalis IV

The Reborn of Hellas: A Byzantine Empire reunification AAR
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...nification-AAR
    Last edited by Azkaban; 16-02-2012 at 21:09.

I said ink, not drink! Rob de Hard's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICK2: Holy Knight500k club

I'd love to do an AAR but right now, literally not a lot happens for 100+ years if you start as a count.

Rome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight

Here's my offering: The ramblings of John McNab based on the dubious doings of my home province
    Remember, whatever the question, the answer on 18 September is Yes ...

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Rob de Hard View Post
    I'd love to do an AAR but right now, literally not a lot happens for 100+ years if you start as a count.
    Depend a lot of which one and how you handle things...
    Count, marry Mathilda, get a son,die, kill mother, you're now a big duke.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

By the 23rd of February I might have only posted a second or third update (can you tell why?), so I doubt I'll win, but here's mine;

Eagles of the Steppe - A Kievan Rus AAR.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionHoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nice to see a contest!

Here is my De Hauteville AAR. Hopefully i don't have to complete it by that time!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...orman-Invasion
    My latest AARs

Portugal- an Empire Under the Sun: Questing for the new world and taking the old world.

de Hautevilles- Can Anyone Stop the Norman Invasion?: A tale of Normans in Southern Italy. Completed!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by CSL_GG View Post
    In addition what about AARs from the demo?
    Solely AAR's based on the main game

Colonel
    Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Class on the Balog Dynasty

Awesome an AAR contest. I realize might probably wont win but it will still be fun to enter. Hope you guys enjoy it. I should have another post up tomorrow for everybody.

Also I'm plaing a Count too Rob de Hard and my guy has no political ties into anything. Just gotta work your way up the food chain. That is what is fun about it. Even though it is pretty slow. Been at it for 27 years and I still am only Count of Gemer. However, one daughter is married to the heir of Bacs with their children being of Balog family and another married the Count of Terebovl. After a civil war in Volhynia he suddenly became the Count of like three other counties.
    List of AARs:
    Hungary's Rise to Power - EU3 AAR (COMPLETED)
    The White Book - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (COMPLETED)
    From Lords to Kings - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (COMPLETED) Best Character Writer 23/2/13
    The Tales of Tyrol - CKII AAR (ON HOLD) Best Character Writer 13/10/13
    WAAR of Conquest - CKII AAR in AGOT mod (IN PROGRESS)
    Interactive AARs

I was Minister of Education Maximilian Unger, Stadtholder of Mantua of the UAI, in Sonderweg oder Anderweg An interactive AAR in the Hohenzollerns megacampaign. Currently playing as his nephew, Hugo Unger.

Blasted Conniving Roman General_BT's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Great idea for an AAR contest! Here's my entry:

Stop Stabbing Me! - House Komnenos.

Being a tale of those oh so backstabbing Komnenoi...
    Awards
    My AARs:
    The Good One - Rome AARisen, a Byzantine AAR (Third map epilogue, 5-02-2012!)
    Table of Contents
    The Funny One (In Theory): Vikan Vojislavljevic is a Fool (Dead)
    The HOI2 One (Dead): Two Alexanders: Greece in the Age of Conflict (HOI2-Doomsday)
    The Teenage Girl One: Dear Diary, by Helene Palialogos (NEW UPDATE 06-10-10!)

Oh, sweet. Now I have a good reason to keep updating my Toulouse AAR.

Quote Originally Posted by dannie View Post
    Now when Crusader Kings II has been released it's time for an After Action Report (AAR) contest. Write an AAR for Crusader Kings II and submit it before February 22th. Because on February 23td, all the entries will be included in a poll and the two AAR's with the most votes before Febrary 27th will win a Paradox Complete Bundle on Steam.
    Question: If the AAR is not finished by February 22th, can I continue it while the poll has started or do I have to wait till the 27th?

Art - Games - History Alexspeed's Avatar
    82 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    AAR Contests are AARwesome! Thank you for organising one, allready feared i had to do it
    Platypus rutilus, in hoc signo vinces - In honorem Paradox!
    Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign for a diseased mind! – Terry Pratchett
    ----------- -----------
    Alexspeed´s MIP - Map Improvment Package and Untransparent Map Mod for Victoria 2.
    Alexspeed´s Canvas Worldmap, SexiiColours Intense and Clear Map Overlay for Victoria 2.

Mount & Blade Custom Flag Tutorial - Alexspeed´s Victoria 2 Wallpapers and Loadscreens & Wallpapers for EU3

Member of The Iconians Club 50 and the 200k Club - - Proud Owner of the SAS Award for Forum Dedication.
    My finished Victoria 2 AAR Contest - My AwAARds: Fan of the Week: 7-Nov-2010

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast