• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
3 games so far and all ended up the same, after Poland surrender Germany break through the maginot line and conquer France and in China it is a stalemate (Yes thats what I really want but atleast I want them to take some minor land from China , atleast Nanjing but they are not even close to that.
How does it go for you guys? I might add that I only gave Axis the boost first time, but the other 2 I gave everyone a buff including France. Maybe I should give none a buff and only Japan? :eek: I dislike that Germany break through the maginot line , extremely bad luck?

after the GG launcher failed to find hoi3 steam, i just bought hoi3 collection from GG, it was on a 75% off so only something like €7.50. steam should really work on its service on stuff like this, they are late and their stuf isnt compatible with that of other merchants. so from now on i'll only use steam if nothing else is offering the game.

The whole idea of this Nerve of War feature is to make you feel the slow build up of the country and let you decide the general directions you want to follow. The 36-39 years aren't a chevron 4 fast-forward piece of cake as in HOI3, now you have to think, plan ahead and take action!

But be careful with your choices, because a surprise could come if you solve your way out of the depression too quickly and don't keep enough cash in reserve...

I don't know if I was too quick or too slow or whatever, but :

One month before the elections, bye bye Roosevelt and say hello to President Mc Arthur ! I guess it's the weirdest way to lose a General. :p

A patch is in the way. :)

Indeed the event assumes that after 1938 you should have more than 350IC, but in some difficulty modes it may not be the case. I'll add a date check.

So what are your future plans for Dies Irae, any hope for a British Empire one?

I cannot get Stars and Stripes to install from GG. It tells me: HOI3 FTM(3.05) not found. My installation is fine and last week GG had no problem finding it to download DIG. I have boxed HOI3, all other add-ons are GG. My install path is: c:\Wargames\Hearts of Iron III.

Am still waiting for a reply from GG Tutor. Any help is appreciated.

Johannes at Paradox support provided the fix: fresh reinstall and then apply the Paradox 3.05-patch. Though I only applied the patch to my install (no reinstall), the problem was resolved and DI:SS installed OK.

Exellent game,

thanks guys