Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where is William Wallace?

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV

Where is William Wallace?

Just wanna ask, where is the war of independence and William Wallace? Dun see it in the game
    Why isn't Chinese Civil war a major event in Hoi!
    It is born with no massive surrendering event. And so I lose everytime!

Konungr of Scandinavia DarkieBabZ's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I see Robert as king ^^

Thats the important thing is it not (haha)
    to unite scandinavian as one that is my true goal in life...
    Remember the Kalmar Union
    //Darkie

He who does not understand a joke, he does not understand Danish.
    //Georg Brandes

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by DarkieBabZ View Post
    I see Robert as king ^^

Thats the important thing is it not (haha)
    Still want to try yelling "Freedom!!!!"
    Why isn't Chinese Civil war a major event in Hoi!
    It is born with no massive surrendering event. And so I lose everytime!

I just saw that before that there is no William Wallace. However I'm going to create him and grant him titles so I can have Duke William Wallace the warrrior and maybe Hamish too )).
    Thinking also to add some of the great Scottish clans.

Paradox Unofficial Poker Brat Drakken's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    William Who?

Crusader Kings II

Sorry no Mel Gibson in this game. But we got El Cid

You silly people thinking Braveheart was real, Very Little of that movie was actually historically accurate.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Rome GoldSengoku

FREEEEEEDOM!!!!

If you're putting Mel Gibson in, there should be a way to trigger him offending local populace if he goes on a crusade in the holy land.

Crusader Kings II

And his potrait has to be accurate. Get cracking guys CODE that Mullet in there.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by SirNiven View Post
    You silly people thinking Braveheart was real, Very Little of that movie was actually historically accurate.
    Didn't you know he invented using pikes as defense against cavalry? It is so unhistorical that you can get pike-men before he invents it! The pike-man effect should be coed as an event that spreads across Christendom after he wins a great battle!
    I alone have the right to use my avatar!

See the proof

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Uh... regardless of the inaccuracies in Braveheart, there was actually a guy named William Wallace.

He would probably be best represented by being a courtier with such a high Martial stat that you'd want to make him your marshal. He could start out in the court of Andrew de Moray, who should be a landed lord (if he isn't already, haven't checked).
    So.. digital distribution equals communism?
    I disagree SO MUCH that I have to close this thread now.
    -Kallocain

Victoria 2 Realism & Rebalance Project 2010-2014, Requiescat in Pace

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club

King Robert the Young is a homosexual in my game.

Man, I can't believe I missed that in the movie.

Also King Robert invaded the kingdom of Ireland because he decided Ulster belonged to the Free Scots, but I made sure he knew that it's MY ISLAND.

Crusader Kings IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2

If Paradox staff can be in the game. William Wallace can be in the game.
    FIFA 13 is better than Crusader Kings.
    Holy shit its been 2 years since I said that. Time flies.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanmanturbo View Post
    Didn't you know he invented using pikes as defense against cavalry? It is so unhistorical that you can get pike-men before he invents it! The pike-man effect should be coed as an event that spreads across Christendom after he wins a great battle!
    Lol

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I'm pretty sure he is/was in the game!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by postm00v View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is/was in the game!
    I don't think so. The Wallace dynasty ID is 3133, and there are no characters assigned to that dynasty in scottish.txt.
    Don't like portrait DLC faces but want the clothes and hairstyles? Try the Portrait Realignment Pack!
    Byzantium too big? Try the De Jure Tweaks mini-mod.
    Want some Steppe variety? Try the Manichaean Pechenegs mini-mod.
    Want some Highland flare? Try the Scottish Tartan Coat of Arms mod.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteMagickaMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Robin Hood is in the game. Aztecs who traveled the ocean to kill Europeans are in the game. Doesn't have to be real.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by iron0037 View Post
    I don't think so. The Wallace dynasty ID is 3133, and there are no characters assigned to that dynasty in scottish.txt.
    I was under the impression that there is an event that spawns him.
    Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

You should probably be reading Gunnerkrigg Court.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

IIRC William Wallace is a lowborn ingame (so no dynasty name), and has an extremely high martial skill. Really, I'm pretty sure he's in there somewhere.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

I noticed this once when I started a game at the date of the Battle of Stirling Bridge. Scotland wasn't even at ware with England in the game.
    My Mods:
    The Four Nations - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Mod (CK2) Coming Soon
    ------
    If you don’t like ponies then you could always crush them under the talons of the mighty Griffin Empire! – My Little Crusader Ponies coming soon
    – 2D Cartographer, idea and PR guy

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast