• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't have a screenshot for this, sadly, but in my latest game as Lubeck playing with "The Prince and The Thane" mod I got a message telling me that the Emperor had gained the nickname "Invincible". Less than a month later he died in battle. Reminds me of that scene near the end of Goldeneye...

Last edited:
448D62F5B6DF4034047B04C32F48EAB7337A5E33

Worst face I've ever seen. Scarred double chin with some strange cattail structure growing out of his mouth. o_O

1024x576.resizedimage

I keep getting promted to name my kids the same thing.

1024x576.resizedimage

William de Normandie actually looses in a straight up fight. Every other time I've seen this he died of an illness.

1024x576.resizedimage

Saxons actually keep the crown. Norway's nowhere to be seen!

Suleyman the glorious :p

As the Emperor of Hispania, I seem to be elector of the Byzantine Empire despite I don't own any territory that belongs to the De Jure Byzantine Empire:

elector.jpg

S
As the Emperor of Hispania, I seem to be elector of the Byzantine Empire despite I don't own any territory that belongs to the De Jure Byzantine Empire:

elector.jpg

Sicily is De Jure Byzantium.

elector.jpg

Southern Italy starts as de Jure Roman Empire at 1066.
Given the date (1173) and that the de Jure drift takes 100 years, I'm willing to bet that still is the case.
Unless you somehow managed to form Hispania, and conquer the Southern Italian Peninsula in 7 years...

ck2_10.jpg

Gave a county in Ireland to a high martial guy who I demanded conversion from. I guess a relative of his inherited or something. The only sillier place I can really think for the Shia Caliph to be is Scandinavia.

ck2_11.jpg

Awesome name, the Irish Empire's inclusions of Egyptian/Levantine peoples is going quite well it seems.

I dunno if this will work but here goes:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005022215/screenshot/558699179652760496?tab=all

Took it on steam and I don't really know how to put it straight into a post but about a week (in game time) into the game I found a random Bedouin Pagan woman courtier in Uyunids. I wonder if pagan holdouts can still appear in areas like that, if so that's totally awesome! I thought she might be from the Canaries, but she was unmarried, Bedouin and randomly Pagan. Maybe it was a glitch, though, but it was fun seeing an Arab Pagan holdout 400 some years later!

It looked nicer a few years ago, when Amr still had the top of Sardegna and didn't own Greece, Croatia, Taurica (formed as a Pomeranian Orthodox Kingdom!), etc.

Also, before Bohemia went independent and the Kingdom of Brittany was a nice little blob in the middle of Iberia, rather than a county with a King title. And before Aquitania split up. Ugh, yeah, the last 10 years really messed up how pretty this handsoff game was looking.

1024x576.resizedimage

Here's Iberia/France a couple years earlier, featuring the most British looking King ever. Castille was Norman, Brittany (two cofunty minor in Iberia) is still Breton, Aquitania is Saxon, France is Scottish, and Flanders is Dutch Capet.

By the time of the screenshot from earlier, Scotland somehow inherits Capet Flanders.

The little bits below Iberian Genoa are rebelling Lord-Mayors.

Last edited:
I killed the current leader and there was a claimant. I invited him to my court, gave home a title and pressed his claim. I was sultan, so he became my vassal. As it's a titular title, he will not receive the mosques of Alamut and Masyaf. Also, should they have no holdings, they will disband and be gone forever. As my vassal I can raise them 14 piety and pay half the monthly cost.

Here is a really strange situation

In my current game with the Dhunnunids during the Hakam I rule - One of his wifes, Emilia, plotted against one of his sons and he thrown her in the dungeons, (but I kept alive because of her bonus to my stats), everything fine so far, until one day this happened:

Image1-2.jpg

Somehow Hakam send to himself a letter about his own plan to free his own wife which himself throwed at the dungeon...and he could either throw her again at the dungeon or maybe kill himself or just let her go.

Last edited: