• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yo dawgs,after installing pagan piast king on throne of lithuania i inherited someone...special:

i knew i shouldn't have married that damned queen

Last edited:
oh sorry fixed it
What should i do?

Last edited:
The intro is a little long, but it is relevant:

I noticed that the Emperor of the ERE had a female heir.. who was married to some random mayor. The poor guy suffered a bad case of multiple stab wounds, I invited her and married her to someone of my dynasty. She was already pushing 35 at the time, so I was aware that she may never have any more children. When she got maimed at 42 I pretty much wrote her off.. well, imagine my surprise when i realized that I underestimated biological prerogative:

ck2_21.jpg

Then i got my second surprise: She had a daughter with the mayor that I never noticed! Since it was from a normal marriage, the daughter was low-born. I then wondered what would happen if she actually inherited the empire!? Well, I reloaded a save just to find out:

ck2_22.jpg

All hail the female democratic leader of the patriarchal feudal empire! All hail the Grand Prince of the Byzantine Empire!

In my current game as Bulgaria, I noticed that the Kingdom of Prussia had been formed by a Pagan ruler. Curious, I click on their ruler's tab to see something deeply disturbing 'hanging out' in the background of his portrait. Click to enlarge it since the thumbnail doesn't really make it all that clear.

WTF hanging.jpg

I have an eerie feeling of how he managed to get the throne :confused:

Edit: I checked a lot more pics of pagan characters, and this background is distressingly common. Is this supposed to be an easter egg or were the Romuva really into hanging people/autoerotic asphyxiation?

Last edited:
In my current game as Bulgaria, I noticed that the Kingdom of Prussia had been formed by a Pagan ruler. Curious, I click on their ruler's tab to see something deeply disturbing 'hanging out' in the background of his portrait. Click to enlarge it since the thumbnail doesn't really make it all that clear.

View attachment 62045

I have an eerie feeling of how he managed to get the throne :confused:

Edit: I checked a lot more pics of pagan characters, and this background is distressingly common. Is this supposed to be an easter egg or were the Romuva really into hanging people/autoerotic asphyxiation?

It's called a "pagan human sacrifice" in the game files. :3

He's the Blair Witch, they are actually just standing in the corner.

"Thorold! Hey, I know you executed my wife, brother and three of my children, thus leaving me formerly heirless and in misery after you took three of my provinces, but after all, you're a pretty decent guy, so I guess it makes up for it, eh?"

aaaajh.png

We have common interests. My misdeeds are merely nothing compared to how often we play together.

Stramge prompts kept coming from my court chaplain about the rumors of me dipping into the occult kept appearing.. I had no idea why and kept dismissing them as the mere rumors they were.

It seems I did not know my current ruler as well as I should have.

Well, at least you didn't accidentially summon Azathoth or something...

At first I thought I had the Dutchy overlay on but then I realized its just one big claim war. Good luck France.
View attachment 62103

At first I thought I had the Dutchy overlay on but then I realized its just one big claim war. Good luck France.
View attachment 62103
Only strange thing about that situation is that Toulouse hasn't jumped on the bandwagon.