• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh my goodness this is awesome!

Clearly you must help them conquer the world and then help them explode :p

The Pope: Oh...Hell, we're surrounded by infidels, aren't we?

Papal legate: ...yes, Your Holiness.

The Pope: Well. Time to make plans for that nice bishopric in Avignon....

I always see the Pope relocate to Scandinavia for some reason, I guess he just want to get as far as possible from the infidels that took the eternal city.

Ah. Serene Doge Akbar of the Akbar Most Serene Republic.

attachment.php

To explain, Venice won the Crusade for Egypt. It wasn't long after this screenshot was taken that he switched his primary title to Egypt. His heir a few years later is another Egyptian, AbuBakr AbuBakrid.

View attachment 61508

It's a trap...

Can anyone explain this woman's title?

She (1) holds three castles (2) her father held the same castles and was just a regular Duke. Her husband was landless (his family is a local count, but nothing more.)

Only weirdness I can find is her bastard daughter's father is the Bishop of Xativa.

Scratching my head on why she's a "Prince Archbishop"

ck2_1.jpg

1110: They just invaded Burgundy (my homeland). HRE gave no real resistance again. I could field 5000 men, guess how much that helped?

I'm going to use the observe cheat to see the rest of this game. This is just nuts. I don't even think a crusade could be won at this point, they're stronger than the HRE, France has split into France and Aquitaine, Hungary and ERE is falling into multiple civil wars (so the east is doomed) and ERE lost Anatolia. England is just a plain mess.

1110: They just invaded Burgundy (my homeland). HRE gave no real resistance again. I could field 5000 men, guess how much that helped?

I'm going to use the observe cheat to see the rest of this game. This is just nuts. I don't even think a crusade could be won at this point, they're stronger than the HRE, France has split into France and Aquitaine, Hungary and ERE is falling into multiple civil wars (so the east is doomed) and ERE lost Anatolia. England is just a plain mess.

It's like the Shattered Europe scenario in MiscMods for EU3....

Just manage to fend off a second crusade for Jerusalem playing the Fatimids (ezy mode I know...)

And I was dissmissing my levies when I realized that the hashshashins are actually labeled as THE the hashshashin, I don't know how it took me so long to see it...:confused:

C87320B728E7DD7C509CDCE49425DFF7D5CCADE5

Can anyone explain this woman's title?

She (1) holds three castles (2) her father held the same castles and was just a regular Duke. Her husband was landless (his family is a local count, but nothing more.)

Only weirdness I can find is her bastard daughter's father is the Bishop of Xativa.

Scratching my head on why she's a "Prince Archbishop"

ck2_1.jpg

It's so small. You might want to try re-uploading, dude.

How does Sweden ever turn into a Theocracy?

Pfff!
Everybody has big kingdoms changed into theocracies. Nothing interesting.

What if one small bishop will declare himself as King-bishop of Navarra, being not legitimized bastard and homosexual?
What if he will no cares about that all catholic stuff and marry Queen of Leon? (5 laters kings of Leon are his ancestors).

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560950252435613559/6ADEFD221D0717CFBEFCB487F6853E3DCD74BCB2/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560950252435604178/8F79392811A7645AF7E04533A1B23EC13077F8A2/
(Nice Mustache.)

In theory, he should be from mother dynasty, because he isn't legitimized, but without mother it's impossible and he got de Navarra surname. Wise guy.