• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
6qbc4j.jpg

This one really needs no explanation, which is lucky because I don't have one, I took this screenie as soon as I noticed. I did poke around a bit though, and found that the deposed king was still alive and well, and was now a mere courtier in the court of one of his former counts.

2zgx24x.jpg

Seen several people on this forum exclaim their pleasant surprise at Tengil's inclusion. Unfortunately the count of Gotland always seems to execute him early on. This time, though, he survived, I took over Gotland after a failed rebellion there, and decided to convert Tengil to a far less cool religion and make him my Marshall. I almost made him the new count of Gotland until I realised it's my second richest county.

2aaacs3.jpg

Have seen all three contenders in England win several times. This is a first though: Edgar the Atheling has managed to reclaim his rightful crown. I thought that very worthy of a screenie.

wPzgN.jpg

The priest carried the newborn Edda di Canossa back to her tired but warm and happy mother, speaking congratulations. However, the mother's countenance suddenly took a turn as she saw her daughter for the first time. "My child... There must be something wrong, surely!"

"What do you mean, Contessa?"

"Dio mio!" The mother covered her face and began to cry.

This was the ugliest baby Christendom had ever seen.

If the text is too small, basically it's a newborn child with the trait "ugly"

I have a Poland can into space pic, but I dont know how to post pics, unfortunately. They basically inherited all of russia. Except for the parts that actually border Poland.
And then they got smashed by the horde.

I found this amusing. Pretty much a hands off-game as Iceland.

cZHg1.jpg

(right click and choose "show picture" or something like that for full picture)
Cathar HRE ate France. Cathar Denmark recently ate norse Sweden (note the year).
Catholicism is relegated to England, Scotland and The Golden Horde with the pope sitting somewhere in southern Norway.

Oh My!

I found this amusing. Pretty much a hands off-game as Iceland.
(right click and choose "show picture" or something like that for full picture)
Cathar HRE ate France. Cathar Denmark recently ate norse Sweden (note the year).
Catholicism is relegated to England, Scotland and The Golden Horde with the pope sitting somewhere in southern Norway.
This is glorious.

hey sorry to go OT but does anyone else all of a sudden have a desire to purchase a luis vuiton handbag? lol.

EDIT: this won't make sense to people new to the thread since it was sanitized of foul spammers.

Last edited: